Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: M & S Public Relations
3/17/2017 1:37:33 AM
10_1_136.gif20160609_172939 (1).jpg
M&S Public Relations, based in Indianapolis, Indiana is proud to announce that our #1 artist Billy Mac is listed at number 15 on the new top 40 list distributed by the Nashville Broadcasting Radio Network with his new original song Must Love Beer.

AirplayExpress A Trusted Music Delivery Service via mlsend.com

Mar 15 (1 day ago)

to me
Another Quality Download From AirplayExpress
Can't see images? Web

THE AIRPLAYEXPRESS TOP 40 CHART IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD TO ALL RADIO STATIONS WORLDWIDE FOR POSSIBLE ADDITION TO YOUR RADIO PROGRAMMING FOR THIS WEEK

OneClick Direct Download From AirplayExpress

AirplayExpress Top 40 Is Hosted by Ed Dailey

Thanks to these radio station for running our show

Nashville Broadcasting Radio Network NBRN.FM Clogher Valley Radio Downsouth Country 24.7 Strabane Radio E.C.M.A. European Country Music Association Radio NashvilleTN Country Radio Irish Radio Scotland WHIR Wildhorse Internet Radio Radio Wellenflug Germany KATQ Radio Montana USA ECMR Edinburgh Country Music Radio Scotland Musical Venture Radio Panama Trucknet Radio Sweden Serena Beach Radio Germany

AirplayExpress Top 40 Aired in 8 Countries on 5 Continents

United States, Sweden, Germany, Scotland, South Africa, Panama, Austria and Ireland now listening to the AirplayExpress Top 40

Download Top 40 Country Chart as mp3 Here
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Youtube Facebook Vkontakte

AirplayExpress

Po Box 627 Rosettenville 2130 S.Africa

airplay@whisnews21.com

www.airplayexpress.com

TWEET
FORWARD

You received this mail as we would very like to make friends with you in our quest to help us promote artists who need your help with International airplay to help further their musical careers.

Unsubscribe

2.25 GB (15%) of 15 GB used
Last account activity: 2 minutes ago
Details
Did you ever say to yourself that your music was just as good as the music that you just listened to or better, but you did not know how to get this kind of airplay? M&S Public Relations has two clients on this top 40 list. Billy Mac and Paul Arman. So, if you are tired of struggling to get ahead email us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com and let's get started.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
M&S Public Relations (CEO)

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2017 2:02:35 AM
10_1_136.gif
HERE IS ALL THE INFO. When you have the right PR company you can go places. Our other clients Sand Dragon are slated for a European tour in April.

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2017 6:41:00 PM
10_1_136.gif
Branson Style music is coming to Indiana. If you like the music played in Branson, Missouri, you will love what is coming to Indiana. Hoosier Junction is a brand new Gift Shop and Venue Hall that will have it's Grand Opening on the 29th of April. To kick off this Grand Opening, Bill and Suzie Sterling will be hosting a benefit for the Norton Children's Hospital in Louisville, Kentucky. The venue itself is located at 7496 S. State Road 237 in Sulpher, Indiana. This will be a two day event with some great entertainment. Below is a line-up of the entertainers that are slated to appear so far. As it is a benefit, all entertainers have volunteered their time to help the kids .
Billy Mac
20160609_172939 (1).jpgOur client from LaPorte, Indiana, country singer
Marge Miller
You Already Drove me there
Leon Seiter
The Shadows of a Honky Tonk
I've Seen The Devil Have His Way
Maxine Vader
His eyes were so Blue
Julia Capogrossi
Old Fashioned Love
What am I Thinking
P.J. Steelman
Ain't no way To Live
Find My Way To You
Allen Karl
My Final Rose
J.K. Coltrain
Two Cigarettes Out Of Memphis
Randy Barlow
Love Dies Hard
Sweet Melinda
My wife Shirley Ruth Caron and Vice President of M&S Public Relations
If her health permits, she will be there.
Bill and Suzie Sterling-Tall Timber

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2017 9:09:48 PM
10_1_136.gif
Hello once again. The event at the Hoosier Junction is a once in a lifetime opportunity for artists wanting to get their songs heard. The MC for this two day event is Keith Bradford. Many of you are asking, who is Keith Bradford? Keith Bradford is owner of NBRN.FM, (Nashville Broadcasting Radio Network with affiliate radio stations world-wide. He also has a show called Ya Gotta Luv itKeithBradfordYaGottaLuvIt.jpgand he also monitors the progress of artists that he airs across the spectrum of his network. Top20KeithBradford001.jpgHow effective is his strategy? In 2009, M&S Public Relations signed a man from Shreveport, La. by the name of Chuck Kesilman who is a Beetles Tribute singer and who has his own original songs as well. I introduced him to Keith and told him to give Keith one of his albums. He wasn't sure if he wanted to Give him the album. He felt that Keith should pay for it. Within three weeks, three of his songs were getting rave reviews. Within a year, Chuck had to quit his Real Estate job because he just did not have the time. In 2012,chuckkesilman22.jpg Chuck sent me a video of him showing a local newspaper reporter a stack of royalty checks that he had received. He told the reporter that he had received over $100,000 in royalties thus far. This June, he headlines his own show. Our Client, Billy Mac 20160609_172939 (1).jpgfrom LaPorte, Indiana will be one of the performers in this upcoming benefit, and I have been asked to bring some extra talent, so, if you have what it takes and want to get your music going in the right directions, and live within traveling distance to Sulpher, Indiana email us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com and lets get your career going in the right direction. $150.00 for promotions for as long as you are with us and 10% of profits should not break your bank for what you will be getting in return. If you procrastinate, you may be too late. We are also trying to find someone who would be willing to video tape this event for us as well. As there is still a lot to cover in a very short time, if anyone would like to help with a small financial donation they can do so through PayPal at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
M&S Public Relations
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2018 2:36:52 AM
Hi all,
I have been gone for quite some time, but hopefully I am back.
I have had a lot happen since I've been gone, but hopefully things are starting to straighten out. We are still looking for new clients and we still have the same set up as before, however our pay method has changed. Right now, we are looking for song artist that sing in the categories of Country, Bluegrass, Rock-A-Billy and the like for a special fund raising event that will take place in Sulpher, Indiana for a children's hospital in Kentucky. This event will be video-taped and broadcast on several T.V. stations around the world. For this event, we will forego our promoters fee of $150.00. We have two clients on the top 40 Airplay Express Charts, one of which just joined with us, had their top song played on NBRN.fm and will perform at the event in April. This is the best opportunity you will ever get, and we will submit your music to NBRN.fm as well. I tried to post the chart but was not able to.
~ Mike ~
THE NEW M&S Public Relations
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!