Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: How NOT To Get CONNED
2/3/2006 7:17:21 PM
Anthony. Good post with extremely good advice! To all concerend members! Have you received your check for winning a lottery? Beware! You will probably be receiving one in the mail. The advice on this is: Do Not Run Out and Cash It, or Deposit IT!!!!!! This is a new scam that is starting up!
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
2/3/2006 7:26:51 PM
Thank you for these tips Anthony. One, indeed, must be careful or reap the consequences.
+0
2/3/2006 7:40:03 PM
Hello Anthony! 8) Congratulations on being our new Team member on the Power Team. Thank you for the value information and take care my friend! John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador DollarRandomizer
+0
Diana Briere

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/3/2006 8:02:48 PM
Hi Anthony. My mother also got taken when a door to door guy came showing demos of the good job he could do cleaning her siding. He did one full wall and she had to do the rest because there was such a difference with the other walls. Price was not discussed until the job was to be started. She had to pay big time and he accepted a cheque. The bank even phoned her as the guy looked suspicious. The price was outlandish and he was very grubby. I asked her if she paid the price and she said she had too. If there are any widowed ladies out there please inform your children if you can before these sleasies con you into something you feel you can't get out of. If he was more honest he would have cleaned only as small inconspicuous square and told her price before the job was to be done. The house now looks greeat. From Diana http://mapleridgemarketplace.com/
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2006 8:05:50 PM
Very good Forum on this Anthony. Thank you for all the tips. I have a friend that just got scammed out of $1000 to get $5000. They told me about the whole process and it just blew me away. Not good signs at all from the get go. But.... They did not know and they really need the money. Now they are out of the money that they did had to pay bills in the first place. They just wanted more for other reasons. Very Big mess. I don't know what to tell them. Your Jewel,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!