Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Oh NO she didn't ~ Hypocrisy Member? Not Jan aka Jaz
4/25/2016 10:28:54 PM
Virginia Woolf
“Women have served all these centuries as looking glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of man at twice its natural size.”
Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own
+1
4/25/2016 10:29:55 PM
Dorothy L. Sayers
“Wherever you find a great man, you will find a great mother or a great wife standing behind him -- or so they used to say. It would be interesting to know how many great women have had great fathers and husbands behind them.”
Dorothy L. Sayers, Gaudy Night
+1
4/25/2016 10:31:09 PM
Shannon L. Alder
“Before you can live a part of you has to die. You have to let go of what could have been, how you should have acted and what you wish you would have said differently. You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours. When you finally recognize that truth then you will understand the true meaning of forgiveness of yourself and others. From this point you will finally be free.”
Shannon L. Alder
+1
4/25/2016 10:32:11 PM
Mary Wollstonecraft
“My own sex, I hope, will excuse me, if I treat them like rational creatures, instead of flattering their fascinating graces, and viewing them as if they were in a state of perpetual childhood, unable to stand alone.”
Mary Wollstonecraft, A Vindication of the Rights of Woman
+1
4/25/2016 10:33:18 PM
Johnny Cash
“I wore black because I liked it. I still do, and wearing it still means something to me. It's still my symbol of rebellion -- against a stagnant status quo, against our hypocritical houses of God, against people whose minds are closed to others' ideas.”
Johnny Cash
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!