Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Oh NO she didn't ~ Hypocrisy Member? Not Jan aka Jaz
4/25/2016 10:22:46 PM
Noël Coward
“It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.”
Noël Coward, Blithe Spirit
+1
4/25/2016 10:23:52 PM
John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
John Lennon
+1
4/25/2016 10:24:56 PM
Virginia Woolf
“As long as she thinks of a man, nobody objects to a woman thinking.”
Virginia Woolf, Orlando
+1
4/25/2016 10:25:57 PM
C. JoyBell C.
“The difference between my darkness and your darkness is that I can look at my own badness in the face and accept its existence while you are busy covering your mirror with a white linen sheet. The difference between my sins and your sins is that when I sin I know I'm sinning while you have actually fallen prey to your own fabricated illusions. I am a siren, a mermaid; I know that I am beautiful while basking on the ocean's waves and I know that I can eat flesh and bones at the bottom of the sea. You are a white witch, a wizard; your spells are manipulations and your cauldron from hell yet you wrap yourself in white and wear a silver wig.”
C. JoyBell C.
+1
4/25/2016 10:26:58 PM
Virginia Woolf
“A woman knows very well that, though a wit sends her his poems, praises her judgment, solicits her criticism, and drinks her tea, this by no means signifies that he respects her opinions, admires her understanding, or will refuse, though the rapier is denied him, to run through the body with his pen.”
Virginia Woolf, Orlando
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!