Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Affirmation - I am whole and perfect as I was created
2/1/2006 8:58:57 PM
Hi everyone, Today's Affirmation is from Wayne Dyer's new book, The Power of Intention, which I highly recommend if you want to learn to live your life on purpose using the "power of intention." Dr. Dyer suggests printing this Affirmation, laminating it and carrying it with you in your purse or wallet, tape to your mirrors, etc. He states that simply by having this statement with you, you will begin to connect with the power of the source from which you are created. That is a powerful thing! I am whole and perfect as I was created. Always remember, YOU are whole and perfect exactly as you were created. You don't have to do anything to deserve perfection. You were born with it.
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Affirmation - I am whole and perfect as I was created
2/1/2006 9:05:15 PM
Linda, Thanks for the reminder. You always post exactly the thing I need to read exactly when I need to read it. I love having your friendship! Cheri
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/1/2006 9:09:37 PM
Hey Cheri, That's what it's all about... reaching out, sharing and know that someone will be touched by what you give. You do the same thing! And I appreciate you too! Blessings.
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
2/1/2006 10:40:54 PM
Thank you, Linda - this affirmation is a perfect fit with todays Thought from the Universe! Izabel I am whole and perfect as I was created, and I am grateful for it!
+0
2/1/2006 11:24:43 PM
Hi Linda I Have started using affirmations, and NLP to drive my writng ambitons into the next level It is working wonderfully. Thank youi for the inspiration. It is nice to see spiritual values being applied ot every day life, in a neutral form that is inoffensive to anyone. Linda
+0