Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Stormpay Is Flexing it's muscles. FAR TO MUCH!!!
2/3/2006 3:02:17 AM
Well. As has been shown today, Stormpay has gone right over the top. I agreed with what they were doing in principal when they first stated their reasons. Now, they have gone & frozen the accounts of just about every paid Auto-Surf & HYIP that has conformed with their demands & the ones that have not.. What they think this will do, is unclear at the moment. I know what it will do, there will be such a run on people trying to get their funds out of Stormpay, that they will crash. However, I have heard & read from many sources, that one of the reasons for StormPays strange behaviour is that they do not have the money to pay the Auto-Surfs, which is why the biggest one 12 dailypro had it's account frozen in the first place as they requested a large amount of money, which Stormpay could not handle. Even after 12Daily agreed for a smaller payment from them, it still never arrived by the time that Stompay said it would. Now after more digging by various concerned citizens, it turns out that StormPay & NetIBA are controlled by the same person & their hosting & IP's are exactly the same, as well as them both being in the same town in TN. There is a lot more to this than has been disclosed so far & I expect it to get a lot nastier over the next few days. As further updates are known, I will let you all know. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0