Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What the Heck's an Autoresponder?
1/31/2006 10:25:06 AM
Hello Dave! Thank you for invite and Posting. I am learning to work with autoresponder. Thats trought for me, because my englisch make me some Problems. Success! Sarka http://www.eprofitsurf.com/?ref=2014
+0
Kathy Clark

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/31/2006 7:22:41 PM
Dave, Thanks for the invite to this Forum. Great topic. I know many people haven't even tried to use an autoresponder. It does seem very intimidating. I use two. Once came with my PBP account. It is ok, but lacks many of the features of my paid GetResponse autoresponder. Autoresponders are a great way to keep in contact with people. If set up properly, they will hear from you regularly and learn to like and trust you, and hopefully become a customer or an associate. If you have a course to send to people that is broken down into several parts, this is a way to distribute it to your list. It is a great tool.
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2006 10:02:23 PM
Hi Kathy, I'm glad to hear you're using a paid autoresponder. Just like having your own website, a paid autoresponder gives you a lot more credibility with your subscribers and a lot more control over what you are trying to accomplish. Thank you for posting. God bless, Dave
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/1/2006 2:39:56 PM
Thanks Dave, How elegantly simple you make it sound! It took me quite a while to spot autoresponder responses - many is the time I have 'replied' to an autoresponder, simply to be ignored. Do good autoresponders recognise replies - or have I not seen that I shouldn't have replied anyway (I seldom check the source address of an email - if it interests me - I click 'Reply' and use the signature as the salutation)?
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2006 2:50:22 PM
Hi Arthur, You bring up a very good point - Do autoresponders recognise replies? The simple answer is, they should! If the autoresponder is a good one and is set up properly, any replies to it should go to a real email address. The address you see in the 'reply-to' area of the message may not be the actual email address, but it should forward to a real email box. For someone who is using an autoresponder that doesn't deliver replies back to her/him, they are jeopardizing their business and cutting off the lines of communication that would otherwise allow them to develop a good working relationship with their prospects/clients. I would suggest that if you send a reply to an autoresponder and receive no response, to use the remove link at the bottom of the email and do no further business with the owner. Obviously they are not interested in properly serving you. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!