Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Keep your eyes on the Prize!
2/16/2015 4:27:43 AM
I know this sounds really simple and you may just take this in with a grain of salt but
having a plan and focusing on that plan is really the key to being successful at online
marketing.

FOCUS = Follow One Course Until Successful. Online marketing requires drive,
dedication, perseverance, and a yearning to succeed.

If you are able to focus and keep your eyes on the prize you can surely be very
successful with online marketing. Possessing a solid sense of concentration, focus and
drive to succeed is crucial because as an online marketer you really are out on your
own, it is easy to get sidetracked and lose focus. There are tons of very confusing
strategies and information around the market to be able to swift through.

This takes us to another significant step to prosper with online marketing and that is a
plan, if you don't have a plan you are not going to succeed. In order to become
successful as an online marketer, you've need to have a good plan in advance and work
that plan vigorously until you reach your final goals and ambitions.

A broad idea or general understanding of where you're headed and what you need to
do is not going to help you. It is best that you have a detailed game plan, you have to
write it down and follow it, its way too easy to end up becoming sidetracked by other
things in this business. If you don't have an internet marketing plan and you don't
stick to your plan you will be sweep away by the limitless possibilities and you will be
running around in circles.

So devise a plan, put your nose to the grindstone and keep your eyes on the prize
and you will carry out the goals that you set for your online marketing career.

-------------------------------------------------
Original Source Content
Keep your eyes on the Prize!
-------------------------------------------------

How to Start an Internet Business http://www.telusplanet.net/public/new_life/
+3
Diepak Benie

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Keep your eyes on the Prize!
2/16/2015 1:54:25 PM
Diane good point. However, most newbies can't compile a plan because, well, they don't know the business yet. Not aware of the possibilities, pitfalls etc. I would say needs to be supplemented with a reputable coach. Someone who is making profit with one system. This encourages the apprentice to focus on one system too and not run around in circles as you said.
+2
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/16/2015 8:47:15 PM
Thanks for your professional essay Diane, However asking for a reputable coach as Diepak said may help more for those who have not any experience yet.
+1
Diepak Benie

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/19/2015 2:56:53 PM
I am aware of 2 very reputable coaches with life forum rooms and tons of resources to teach anything from how to build a mailing list, how to monetize the mailing list and how to build websites to landing pages. Mohamed I need your input here if we can/may publish their names.
+1
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/19/2015 3:05:40 PM
Diepak, feel free to do what you see, will help the beginner Marketers!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!