Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: The Idea Beyond Creating The Beginners Marketers and Struggles
2/10/2016 9:36:28 PM
In the beginning of my on-line adventure ... I learned to 'personally test' offers before blindly recruiting. In another community; a surf for credits site ... it dawned on me that no one in the community actually sold anything ... it was like a competition to get bonus advertisement credits ... the site was in its early development back in the mid-2000s ... learned that an individual needed a 'team' to compete in earning credits ... became efficient in creating 1st team ... members lost interest in competition ... team banner was created and in another promotion site a team page was created, showing team members ... then too many wanted to be on the lead team ... reduced myself from team leader to ADMIN and created a couple more teams in the community ,,, that evolved to leaders of "site" teams being promoted on the same site (outside of the surfing community)

No one taught me the process, I just used my creativity to compete ~ that lead to members of established team requesting to be a member of one of the teams, I was admin for ... some members with published websites were attached to their photo/graphic and that worked well ~ there were no rules nor mandates for self-motivation of team members was more than enough ....

Viewing rotated websites in the community encouraged me to try other sites and publish several blogs the adventure helped me and team members gain presence on the Internet.

Did I make a lot of money online? No; however the activity did help my community profile photo go viral for marketing.

Quote:
Hi
I have found the same people sell the idea that they have the best business out there and then when they have you on board you are left alone. The keys to success when recruting people in to a business is to support them and train them to be their mentor.Trust is then built up between people and success can be had this way. People buy people so you must be very careful who you chose as your mentor
+1
RE: Jaz favorite community comment #JazJets
2/10/2016 9:51:38 PM
Sharing comment from APSense:

Ruben A. Advanced
Finally I found how put in a testimonial. First I'd like to acknowledge and thank Jaz4U (Jan)for being ever so nice to people like us. She is a Goddess online and on the internet that will not stop or hesitate to keep on helping you. She helped me at TrafficEra and was grooming me to be a team leader. I didn't have time to handle a team and was just simply happy to be part of her team. There was one time when I had to leave the team because my son created a team and needed my help. My son's team didn't last long so I had to go solo again. When Jaz4U and her son mc10q saw me alone again they were quick to re-invite me to their team. Since that time, i never again entertained any invitation from "power" team there. When you have Jaz4U as a friend, you really got a very good friend! Cheers Jaz and the Jaz Jets team!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I no longer publish there and have not deleted my account there for there are articles, in that community that are still helping a few team members. i.e., one of the team members is still promoting his gambling site.

+1
2/10/2016 10:00:16 PM
Joyce is the inspiration for the WALL thread "Shut Up" ... it was the name of her forum; one of this community's buzzing forums.

Quote:
Hi Mohamed, thank you for inviting me I think this forum will be helpful to many people.
Yes all of you are right about getting help from a sponsor, however, it may be that your sponsor does not know any more than you do.
I would suggest, based on my own trial and errors that if a person is new to the internet to go slowly.
-Find an activity that you can do on a daily basis like surfing at traffic exchanges.
Most have a chat function and people are happy to help you get around in there.
Over time you get to recognize names and what people are doing and can choose better who you want to follow into programs.
-Expect to fail at some things before something takes hold. So don't make large investments of money before you know what you are doing.
-Learn how to use google to investigate programs before you get in. There are always reviews to find out if people have been scammed in a program or not.

I hope these are helpful.
+1
Hardin Monie'

431 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/6/2016 3:30:07 AM
Top 10 Prospecting Tips
WOW! I just watched this FREE webinar that shows how average guy pulls in 50+ leads PER DAY, for FREE! (NON-TECHY!!!).
Prospecting Tip #2 Is Going To Blow You Away!
It works like clockwork and it is the funniest tip I have ever heard of and will have you laughing out loud!
Check it out HERE for FREE:
http://insideout.top10prospectingtricks.com/

WE TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD A 6-FIGURE RESIDUAL INCOME IN YOUR MLM Free PDF Download: Step-by-step cheatsheet to get free leads every day from social media ($27 value). http://insideout.sixfigurebizbuilder.com/
+1
5/20/2016 11:19:18 AM
The community thread "Shut UP" was attached to one of my initial blog posts; it was going viral; however, some comments in the thread were not positive. The link is the same; post edited as NOT to promote those negative commenters ...

I no longer post to community "Talk"

This is the BEAUTY of Weebly,
You are totally in control of contents

PUBLISH FREE

Quote:
Joyce is the inspiration for the WALL thread "Shut Up" ... it was the name of her forum; one of this community's buzzing forums.

Quote:
Hi Mohamed, thank you for inviting me I think this forum will be helpful to many people.
Yes all of you are right about getting help from a sponsor, however, it may be that your sponsor does not know any more than you do.
I would suggest, based on my own trial and errors that if a person is new to the internet to go slowly.
-Find an activity that you can do on a daily basis like surfing at traffic exchanges.
Most have a chat function and people are happy to help you get around in there.
Over time you get to recognize names and what people are doing and can choose better who you want to follow into programs.
-Expect to fail at some things before something takes hold. So don't make large investments of money before you know what you are doing.
-Learn how to use google to investigate programs before you get in. There are always reviews to find out if people have been scammed in a program or not.

I hope these are helpful.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!