Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: The Idea Beyond Creating The Beginners Marketers and Struggles
2/24/2015 10:40:28 PM

good evening my friend Mohamed, and also to everyone, who cares about this issue of guiding those following in line. I am amazed that there is so little reaction on this post of questioning the how and why of beginners,being hoked in and then left alone.I am very glad this issue hasbeen brought up by Mohamed, nowI was called to read the book TEN STEPS to succes... quite good, but what it amounts to is to realise this network which is created by everyone in line,up or down, there is a dependancy and need to be supported, to be adviced, to get direction when things dont make sense.I do search for online marketing 2 years now,most of us gave technical issues not solved, learning problems, some take more time, thanks Mohamed for the opportunityto reach out here.

Michael Storto
+2
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/25/2015 10:10:06 AM
Dear Micheal,
Thanks for your passion about that important issue(The Beginners Marketers And The Struggles!,)
That is certain that Sure we'll get our goal of shedding light on how to assist those who are struggling to meet success online!

+1
3/16/2015 9:28:09 PM
Hell Mohamed and Friends

I have earned online since 1998 and been at Adlandpro over 10 years.

It's good forum for those starting out as it sure can be confusing.

As mentioned earlier; beginners are very enthusiastic but usually this wains over time. Success is what keep people enthusiastic but success is hard to come by.

The best way to come by success is to make lots of community friends; then ask advise from many people before joining any programs. Then follow the advise of members here who are earning income.

One question I ask anyone who sends me an opportunity. That is.

"How much money have you personally earned from this program; that is actually in your bank account now?"

Hope this helps. Please friend me if we are not already friends.
+2
3/19/2015 4:21:08 PM
 Free video reveals exactly how to build your online business from scratch, Followed by a Free book named How to Earn Super Affiliate Commissions which will teach you what and how affiliate marketing works, followed by 100% Free affiliate marketing training for beginners with Guaranteed Results. You cant fail with this system because you have FREE Support every step of the way plus over 100 Free training videos that cover everything you need to know to be successful with Affiliate Marketing. http://www.iprofit-ebook.com/index.html Hi everyone my name is Robert Posey and I wanted to share my experience with internet marketing and why I think most people fail at it. We jump in the internet game searching for ways to make money and we join and spend our money on too many products and services chasing that golden opportunity without first learning how to be successful first. the link I just shared will lead you to some of the best training you can get. 2 of the very best is Wealthy Affiliate and Affilorama. Wealthy Affiliate which I am a member of is free to join. My biggest complaint with them is you have to upgrade your membership in order to get the true information you need. Now Affilorama is awesome and their training really is free. All beginners check out affilorama because they provide all the training you need and then some. Google affilorama and see for yourself what they offer All Newbies Check Out Affilorama's FREE TRAINING
rp www.iprofit-ebook.com
+2
1/20/2016 10:40:09 PM
I agreed it happened to me as well, they just want your money. i am still struggle to make it, I have invested so much money in the past 2 years and i still haven't got anything in return. can anyone direct me to a site where i can sign for free and i have nothing to pay for in addition. Many sites say that they are free after you sign up, you discover those those hidden cost or they are associated with another partner where you will have to pay the partner. I am sick and tired of that now.
Healthyself
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!