Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
The Idea Beyond Creating The Beginners Marketers and Struggles
2/15/2015 10:20:26 PM
Dear Friends,
As I've noticed that most of the beginners as online marketers loss their passion towards their new businesses after investing money and time to finish their short journey giving up from all the industry.

So the idea came!
Isn't that represent a great loss for the industry entirely?
The seniors and leaders spent millions every day to recruit new leads to their business while only less than 5% of the number who could be able to continue .
Here is a very vital question !
Why shouldn't the leaders pave the way for as many as of those to continue?

So it's a pleasure to invite all ALP leaders, and all senior online marketer to share and discuss the idea.

Wishing a thriving discussion,
Mohamed
+5
RE: The Idea Beyond Creating The Beginners Marketers and Struggles
2/16/2015 12:38:31 AM
Hello everyone, Ijust joined this forum of my dear friend Mohamed.
Indeed the greates problem for most anyone being a beginner in the internet marketing univers is that moment after the exitement dies away and one realises,how much work it demands to establish oneself in this field so vast. almost immediately there is this gap, this feeling owerwhelmed by so much information to be handled, To deal with technical issues, without sponsoring or a tudorship that gives the necessary instructions.
BUT themain problem is that the leadership does NOT EXIST from those beyond who told you about those incredible chances,to run your own bussines. YES really you run your own bussines ALONE, wher those leaders needed to build the bridge for you to cross savely. In fact most people in this bussines just are searching for income, whilst sharing the wealth of KNOWLEDGE to help you get there does not exist.BUT there are some of those rare ones who CARE MORE FOR THEIR DOWNLINE because they know that the real wealth in marketing is to pass the message that this is in fact a big joint venture, if YOU ASSIST THE NEWCOMMER, it will assist everyone around too. Just enough for today, one of those I met is VINCE REED of MITS, go and search for him, he does what he says and I tell you IT WORKS, see you soon Michael
Michael Storto
+3
2/16/2015 5:32:45 AM
I have to face people who pretend to be able to provide the services they sell. After paying the money for that service, you get nothing in return. For example, they say when you pay them such and such amount of money, your ad will appear in 30 popular websites. After paying the money, your ad does not appear on any of those sites !!!!!
+3
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/16/2015 5:38:13 AM
Dear Toingho,
Unfortunately Online business full of what you say, what makes me passionate about creating that forum!

Mohamed
+3
Colin Campbell

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/17/2015 9:00:10 PM
Hi
I have found the same people sell the idea that they have the best business out there and then when they have you on board you are left alone. The keys to success when recruting people in to a business is to support them and train them to be their mentor.Trust is then built up between people and success can be had this way. People buy people so you must be very careful who you chose as your mentor
+4

facebook
Like us on Facebook!