Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: How To Get 3-5 new people looking at your MLM
2/14/2015 10:14:03 PM
Quote:
Quote:
May I ask who is Ken?

Wow! What an awesome question
Hardin. I have a lot of friends here. I hope that some of them will come here and give you an honest answer.

Ken

Good afternoon Ken and Hardin.... Number one in the name of being transparent, while I am a friend of Ken's I am not getting paid to say anything about him ( um...never hurts to laugh a bit and it never hurts to clarify situations)

I have known Ken for many years and in all that time, I have noticed that he ( and his beautiful wife) love to share different things, from "tools" that are found that might help another person, to sharing what others are doing...its just in his nature.
What he does is one of the best ways to brand yourself or a company in that he shows through action how to help people find an answer, help people be directed to places that will be of use to them. What does that make him" A marketer..well ya kind of, marketing is about selling and giving information about a product or service. is he an internet marketer... well kind of as I see him in many places online, but have noted that he is involved offline.

To me the most important question one can ask is. "Is Ken Wolff a person who is trustworthy" The honest answer is yes, because does his homework about different topics, when he feels he has screwed up in anyway, he has no problem apologizing and making things right ...what more do you want to know Hardin?

Best regards

Diane

P.S. I am not an affiliate in any of his recommends simply because I am not an affiliate of anything except good business and blogging practices lol.
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2015 12:10:44 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
May I ask who is Ken?

Wow! What an awesome question
Hardin. I have a lot of friends here. I hope that some of them will come here and give you an honest answer.

Ken

Good afternoon Ken and Hardin.... Number one in the name of being transparent, while I am a friend of Ken's I am not getting paid to say anything about him ( um...never hurts to laugh a bit and it never hurts to clarify situations)

I have known Ken for many years and in all that time, I have noticed that he ( and his beautiful wife) love to share different things, from "tools" that are found that might help another person, to sharing what others are doing...its just in his nature.
What he does is one of the best ways to brand yourself or a company in that he shows through action how to help people find an answer, help people be directed to places that will be of use to them. What does that make him" A marketer..well ya kind of, marketing is about selling and giving information about a product or service. is he an internet marketer... well kind of as I see him in many places online, but have noted that he is involved offline.

To me the most important question one can ask is. "Is Ken Wolff a person who is trustworthy" The honest answer is yes, because does his homework about different topics, when he feels he has screwed up in anyway, he has no problem apologizing and making things right ...what more do you want to know Hardin?

Best regards

Diane

P.S. I am not an affiliate in any of his recommends simply because I am not an affiliate of anything except good business and blogging practices lol.
Diane's profile

Thank you Diane for your honest answer. Thank you also for mentioning my lovely wife Elaine. I will come back a little later and edit this post. I spent quite a while answering it earlier and my computer started fighting with me and not doing what I told it to. I tried to copy and save my work but it disappeared in the restarting and cleaning of the registry.

Time to go do a little Valentine's day celebrating with some close friends. Do check back later because I have something awesome to share with you and it is about my lovely wife Elaine.

Elaine's profileHappy Valentine's Day! <3

Ken
Skype me at: ken.wolff1

===============================================================
OK instead of editing this post I will click on New Reply Below an post a new reply.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2015 4:55:11 AM
Thanks again Hardin for your question..."May I ask who is Ken?"

Ken is
Elaine's husband, best friend, and partner for a Healthier Life and a Greener World.

OK! This is me...Ken talking to you now...Since this is Valentine's Day I would like to share with you a little bit more about my Valentine
Elaine.

Happy Valentine's Day

What was said at a ladies brunch about Elaine: singing voice, sister/friend, dedicated, devoted daughter, knowledgable, kind, lovely, faith filled, loves butterflies, lovely.

Things said about Elaine by the ladies at the brunch
Happy Valentine's Day everyone

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Hardin Monie'

431 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/15/2015 12:45:35 PM
LOL.
I am sure they will. You keep doing what you do. Great marketer
WE TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD A 6-FIGURE RESIDUAL INCOME IN YOUR MLM Free PDF Download: Step-by-step cheatsheet to get free leads every day from social media ($27 value). http://insideout.sixfigurebizbuilder.com/
+1
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/16/2015 11:16:57 AM
Dear Friends,
It's a pleasure to invite you visiting The beginners Marketers and the struggles forum.
The forum discuss What's the most suitable ways to start your career as an online marketer to avoid more struggles, wasting money and time!

Wish you all great success,
Mohamed
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!