Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: How To Get 3-5 new people looking at your MLM
2/14/2015 8:08:34 PM
Hi Hardin,

Ken and I have been friends for a few years.

He's a great guy and a dedicated business man who is always there to help a friend succeed.

I would feel very comfortable working with him even if I just met him as in your situation.

Marian

+3
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/14/2015 8:24:33 PM
Ken,
Your tank of friendship and relationship works well to reply the question , who is Ken?

Regards
Mohamed

+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2015 9:01:54 PM
Marian's primary business
Quote:
Hi Hardin,

Ken and I have been friends for a few years.

He's a great guy and a dedicated business man who is always there to help a friend succeed.

I would feel very comfortable working with him even if I just met him as in your situation.

Marian

Thank you Marian!
We have worked together a lot on the Internet outside of Adlandpro. You have a lot to offer others in the way of guidance to success. People can find out more about you by clicking here!Marian's website

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
2/14/2015 9:20:12 PM
Who is Ken?

I haven't known Ken for very long (just since early December 2014), but since I've been keeping in touch with Ken, I've seen that he is a tireless and conscientious online marketer and entrepreneur who investigates all marketing tools, products and services thoroughly before passing them along to others. I know when Ken asks me to check something out (a product, service, website, anything), he's not trying to go straight for my wallet. As well, Ken asks often for feedback BEFORE making big statements, running ads and pages, so that tells me he's more thorough than most people I see in Internet Marketing circles.

I wish Ken all the best and am glad he shares so much knowledge with me!

He's really respectful online in the earning arenas that have so much hype, so many fast talkers, and conversations with Ken are like a breath of fresh air and he has a grounding effect on me!

teeray~~
+3
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2015 10:07:55 PM

Case Study Results are Final!

Quote:
Who is Ken?

I haven't known Ken for very long (just since early December 2014), but since I've been keeping in touch with Ken, I've seen that he is a tireless and conscientious online marketer and entrepreneur who investigates all marketing tools, products and services thoroughly before passing them along to others. I know when Ken asks me to check something out (a product, service, website, anything), he's not trying to go straight for my wallet. As well, Ken asks often for feedback BEFORE making big statements, running ads and pages, so that tells me he's more thorough than most people I see in Internet Marketing circles.

I wish Ken all the best and am glad he shares so much knowledge with me!

He's really respectful online in the earning arenas that have so much hype, so many fast talkers, and conversations with Ken are like a breath of fresh air and he has a grounding effect on me!

teeray~~

Thank you Teeray!Teeray's profikle

Teeray and I participated in an online marketing case study involving a 30 day challenge. We became good friends and I highly recommend her as a valuable resource. Click Here to read "The Final Report."

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!