Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Indian Prophesy
1/20/2015 5:54:35 PM
Hi Michael,

I was just listening to a tape from the Little grandmother about our earth. She was talking about the crystals and how important they are to all of us and what all they can to to clean up the water.

If you want to post anything on here or on my other forum on Native Americans it would be appreciated.
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/1141525/Great-announcement-for-Native-Americans/219.aspx#.VL6Qliwl_9o
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
1/20/2015 7:39:32 PM
Yes chrystals generate concentrated energy which works in multiple ways,healing, cleansing energy and karma,purifying and much more. Most of the actual pricipals of using christals are kept secret by a few chosen traditionally.
Chrystals can help to communicate and create light connection between us and universal sources.
But chrtstals have to be taken care of, as they gennerally need cleansing too, if charged too much through using them,,one way would be to expose them in a ritual fassion either the 21 of December or 21 of June, whenever the exact time of solstice....to the sunlight,placed in a quiet outside location, and this for 7 consecutive days and nights.
Maybe more another time. I jighly recommend for those searching to learn about native tarditional ways and spiritual forces to manifest directly, the works of Doug Boyd, ROLLING THUNDER, issued around th e early eighties. Maybe still available in english. Thanks
Michael Storto
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2015 9:52:28 PM
Michael,

Thanks for all the info. Here is Doug Boyd's web site

https://onenessofhumanity.wordpress.com/tag/rolling-thunder-doug-boyd/