Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Great announcement for Native Americans
11/24/2014 6:26:07 AM
Tonight, let us begin with a prayer for all humanity - may we awaken to the power and beauty of living a simple life, in alignment with our natural born gifts. May we be generous and kind, loving and respectful in all that we do and are. Feel the Grace in this. Experience the lightness of being. The time has come for this shift to become manifest.

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2014 9:37:06 AM

AMEN!

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2014 1:53:15 PM
This one is hilarious
Quote:
Thanks Pat, I love it.

I got this from FB
http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbsp/rebelmusic/12-native-americans-who-are-making-a-difference

Ryan Red Corn, Bobby Wilson, Migizi Pensoneau, Sterlin Harjo, and Dallas Goldtooth perform as the comedy group The 1491s. The videos they make poke fun at certain characteristics within Native American communities and take aim at the appropriation of indigenous culture.

This is too much to put on here, cool video at the bottom of their blog. Young kids coming out for their culture.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2014 4:41:21 PM
Quote:
Tonight, let us begin with a prayer for all humanity - may we awaken to the power and beauty of living a simple life, in alignment with our natural born gifts. May we be generous and kind, loving and respectful in all that we do and are. Feel the Grace in this. Experience the lightness of being. The time has come for this shift to become manifest.

Thank you Pat, this is wonderful and lets keep it going because this is just what all we need, togetherness--which means love.

Miguel, so nice to see you again, it has been a long time since you have been here. Thanks for dropping by. Do come back.

Jim you haven't posted in here for a really long time.
Come back.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2015 9:57:00 PM
My new friend Michael Stroto give me this info. This is Doug Boyd Rolling Thunder. He is wonderful. Thank you Michael.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!