Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Join the Affiliate Marketing Group!
7/12/2014 9:55:32 PM
One Issue is I have noticed several Affiliate Forums and Groups that have gone inactive and have inactive forums.

Should we not clear some of this confusion and utilize what is linked via the tabs above?

Quote:
Well done, Ken. It's nice to see this.

Dave

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2014 10:17:07 PM
Thank you BJ & Dave!

I need to get back to the assignment that I think I gave somewhere. I can't seem to find it. I didn't even complete it myself and if I don't do it I certainly can't expect others to do it. It is called lead by example, right?

Here we go!

Lets go to the Adlandpro Credit Page and view the top earners here to find out who's ahead this month. Many of you are on the 1st page. That is awesome. Next, lets click on the to see who is having the most success in attracting new members to AdlandPro. Right now there are 14 people on that page. Do you see anyone you know? If so, send them a message and invite them to this forum. BTW! We should all get on that page...LOL.

Tell you what I will do. If you get a new referral to Adlandpro and get on that page, I will reward you with 100 unique visitors to the site of your choice for every referral that you get during the month of July.

Feel free to spread the word about that and I hope it keeps me very busy. LOL
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
B J
B J Williams

73 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/13/2014 1:16:04 PM
I see that many forums are inactive and no more posts can be made but the there are just as many that have had no posts within years.

Hopefully, ALP has the means for identifying these forums and archiving them.
BJ http://www.fanafivillage.com FANAFI - Find A Need And Fill It, Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2014 2:44:49 PM
We should Be Using the Main Tabs forums for Affiliate support in my personal opinion.

Quote:
I see that many forums are inactive and no more posts can be made but the there are just as many that have had no posts within years.

I propose we reactivate the forums and Support group that are connected to the tabs IE: The Affiliates tab is linked to a Support Group that already has a forum that could be reactivated. If we agree then we can move these and future AFFILIATE related support and even training posts and threads can be created there. That way when visitors come they see there is real Affiliates chatting in what now shows as an inactive group.

We should Be Using the Main Tabs forums for Affiliate support in my personal opinion.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2014 8:21:52 AM
Quote:

Quote:

I propose we reactivate the forums and Support group that are connected to the tabs IE: The Affiliates tab is linked to a Support Group that already has a forum that could be reactivated. If we agree then we can move these and future AFFILIATE related support and even training posts and threads can be created there. That way when visitors come they see there is real Affiliates chatting in what now shows as an inactive group.

I agree Jim! We should put this forum in the tab one the main page. I would also like to add you as and administrator of the forum.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!