Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Sean Peters

31 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: *Welcome John Sanchez! Winner Of The POTY 2005 Election*
2/1/2006 8:14:47 AM
Hello John, Hello my friend from Wosat and here at adland. I congratulate sincerely on your achievement of POTY. The work and support you do here ar adland, the uplifting posts, and your kind comments prove the right man was picked. On behalf of many members of adland I thank you for work it is appreciatted. regards Sean
Sean Peters Nutritionist Let Me Help You Make Money
+0
2/1/2006 11:17:24 AM
Hello John, Congratulations for making Person of the Year!!! I am friends with LaNell. She told me you were a special friend to her,you email her often and that she enjoyed working with you in this forum. Also, you help her with the WOSAT business. LaNell,you wrote a good introduction. Sara
+0
2/1/2006 1:58:46 PM
Thank You Sean! 8) I appreciate your comments, you're very kind my friend. I'm looking forward to working with you in WOSAT. Have a great day! :-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador Try these out! 1st DollarRandomizer 2nd 12DailyPro 3rd Profits4Surfing 4th AlienTrust 5th StormPayPro
+0
2/1/2006 2:10:24 PM
Hello Sara! :-) I remember you, you're the one who likes to tease LaNell. :-) Thank you for the Congrats. Take care! ;-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador Try these out! 1st DollarRandomizer 2nd 12DailyPro 3rd Profits4Surfing 4th AlienTrust 5th StormPayPro
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/1/2006 7:26:25 PM
Good On You John, You deserve this for all the selfless effort & time you have put in to our community. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend you truly make this place special. CONGRADULATIONS JOHN Your buddy Lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!