Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Music Talent Showcase
3/24/2018 8:41:32 PM
Thank you Myrna. I believe she liked it. When I looked over to ask if she liked it, I woke her up.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
THE NEW M&S Public Relations
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
3/24/2018 10:52:32 PM
Quote:
mike1.jpgHi all. I don't know how most of you feel when someone asks for help. However, my wife Shirley and I have been through quite a few hardships over the years and I have done my very best to support her in every way. We began promoting song artists way back in 2004 and got them recognition in Nashville, Tennessee and beyond. At the same time we began having local talent showcases at venue houses that allowed us to set our equipment up. We charged them a small amount to perform to offset our expenses. We were even able to convince local merchants to donate items for raffles. Most often, by the time we finished taping our showcases, paid for the hall, plus other expenses, and often giving up 10% of what we took in, we usually found out that we had to pay the rest out of our own pocket. Shirley (my wife) has a song that she wrote called TIME which was published but never released because the man that sang the song decided that he did not want to sing any more. Over the years, Shirley has suffered a lot and will be having an operation on March 29th for carpel tunnel on her right hand. She turned 70 on January 24th. She still is, and always will be, the love of my life. I tried to bring up a picture of Shirley but I am working with a Laptop that is not in the best of conditions and could not get the picture to come up. We were almost out of the business, however an opportunity came up that could be very lucrative for us but everything that we had is gone. In my next post, I am going to post some videos of some performers that could help put us over the top. At this time, I am asking a favor that not many will comply with, however I am 76 years old and I do not want to die a failure. I have a Pay Pal account at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com If you could see it in your heart to make a small donation we would be very greatful to you.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

I had to replace both my air conditioning unit and my fridge recently and that really took a hit on my bank account. It is going to take some time, if ever, to get it built back up.

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2018 11:01:32 PM
Thank you. I do understand. I don't even like asking, but there are times that you have to do things that you don't want to do.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2018 12:05:47 AM
There is a very special event coming up on the 28th and 29th of April in Sulpher, Indiana. It will be at the new Hoosier Junction Opry and the event is to raise money for a children's hospital in Louisville, Kentucky. There will be some important people there and I am hoping that I can attend as there will be three people there who we represent. The event is being sponsered by Bill and Suzie Sterling, better known as Tall Timber. I am going to try to upload some videos of some of the performers that will be there. I hope they come up.
Tall Timber Bill and Suzie Sterling
Keith Bradford -Your Burning Kisses
Dan Sha
fer at Calhouns
JK Coltrain Two cigarettes out of Memphis
Eagle over Angel
This is our client Billy Mac
Outlaws & Moonshine - Hey Y-All
Outlaws & Moonshine- Devil in the Moonshine. We represent them
We also have a woman by the name of Sandra Dee Rutherford that will be singing some songs as well. I apologize that all of the videos did not come up.
GOD BLESS YOU
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2018 7:13:50 PM
mikeandshirley.jpg Hi all. I will be bringing in some new news as ir becomes available. I am still having problems with my computer at just the time that I need to get a lot of information out. Our client Bill McKee just returned from a weekend at Hoosier Junction Opry where he had a cd release party. This was his first cd album of nine original songs and he will be working on his second album in 2019. He is doing real good. I will check in again with more details. We have changed the name of our business from M&S Public Relations to M&S Promotions. I have not built a new web site as yet but will as soon as I can find one that is not that expensive. We promote mainly Country Music and it can be cover songs. We promote you to nbrnonline.com which is on Monday through Friday at 9:00a.m. central. If you have any questions, just ask.
GOD BLESS YOU
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!