Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Music Talent Showcase
11/23/2018 3:55:55 PM
Image result for that's great news
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2018 4:21:44 PM
Hi Joyce. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Shirley and I spent it together and they is fine for me. She has a chance to have her voice heard world-wide as Keith Bradford wants her to send in one of her cover tunes. In early 2019 he has an original song for her to sing, but it will take awhile because it will cost her $200.00. We will get it together, but it will take awhile. Our client Billy Mac should be getting royaties soon and he will be sending us some money, I hope. I am going to try to upload a picture and post it.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
M&S Promotions
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2018 5:04:17 PM
mikeandshirley.jpgWe have a new format at M&S Promotions. When you sign up with us it will cost $450.00 for six months at the end of which time you will renew your contract. We promote your songs to Nashville Broadcasting Radio Network (NBRN.FM) where you will have your song played on over 1,400 radio stations world-wide. If you sing cover songs you may be offered an original song to sing. The price of that song will be up to Keith Bradford, owner of KMA Records and NBRM.FM. If that song is chosen for inclusion of Air Play Express music charts, the price for each song will be $150.00 each. This will be aired on over 3,000 radio stations world-wide. There is a lot more that goes into this but it is geared for serious song artists and without a promoter, you cannot get on this program. Those that are interested can contact us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley Caron ~
M&S Promotions
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2018 5:38:13 PM
This sound good Mike. People will know how much and why. Before it was just guessing on who owned who.

Wishing it all to go well.

Blessings,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2018 6:01:42 PM
mikeandshirley.jpgThank you Myrna. I get so frustrated when I can't upload pictures or make things clickable, because I am using Gmail and for some reason it will not let me do these things. However, I do want to put everything up front so those that would be interested will knoe that this is a business and not a hand out. By the way. Thank you for letting me know that someone does still care. It means a lot.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley ~
M&S Promotions
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!