Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Music Talent Showcase
5/5/2017 4:28:21 PM
Here is the new top 40 list.

AirplayExpress Top 40 Country Chart April week 18

Inbox
x

AirplayExpress A Trusted Music Delivery Service via mlsend.com

1:50 PM (19 hours ago)

to me
Another Quality Download From AirplayExpress
Can't see images? Web

OneClick Direct Download From AirplayExpress

AirplayExpress Top 40 Is Hosted by Ed Dailey

Thanks to these radio station for running our show

Nashville Broadcasting Radio Network NBRN.FM Clogher Valley Radio Downsouth Country 24.7 Strabane Radio E.C.M.A. European Country Music Association Radio NashvilleTN Country Radio Irish Radio Scotland WHIR Wildhorse Internet Radio Radio Wellenflug Germany KATQ Radio Montana USA ECMR Edinburgh Country Music Radio Scotland Musical Venture Radio Panama Trucknet Radio Sweden Serena Beach Radio Germany Phoenix Radio UK/Ireland Country Barnyard 305 USA ICR International Connection Radio New Zealand

AirplayExpress Top 40 Aired in 9 Countries on 6 Continents

United States, New Zealand, Sweden, Germany, Scotland, South Africa, Panama, Austria and Ireland now listening to the AirplayExpress Top 40

Download Top 40 Country Chart as mp3 Here
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Youtube Facebook Vkontakte

AirplayExpress

Po Box 627 Rosettenville 2130 S.Africa

airplay@whisnews21.com

www.airplayexpress.com

TWEET
FORWARD

You received this mail as we would very like to make friends with you in our quest to help us promote artists who need your help with International airplay to help further their musical careers.

Unsubscribe

2.34 GB (15%) of 15 GB used
Last account activity: 53 minutes ago
Details

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2017 8:46:55 PM

AirplayExpress Top 20 Gospel Chart Show April week 18

Inbox
x

AirplayExpress A Trusted Music Delivery Service via mlsend.com

6:01 PM (22 hours ago)

to me
Another Quality Download From AirplayExpress
Can't see images? Web

OneClick Direct Download From AirplayExpress

AirplayExpress Top 20 Is Hosted by Keith Bradford

Thanks to these radio station for running our show

Nashville Broadcasting Radio Network NBRN.FM Musical Venture Radio Panama Downsouth Country Radio South Africa WHIR Wildhorse Internet Radio South Africa Radio Wellenflug Germany Country Barnyard 305 USA ICR International Connection Radio New Zealand

AirplayExpress Top 20 Aired in 5 Countries on 5 Continents

United States, New Zealand, Germany, Panama and South Africa are now listening to the AirplayExpress Top 20 Gospel Chart Show

Please let us Know if you are airing our

AirplayExpress Top 20 Gospel Chart Show

Download Top 20 Gospel chart as mp3 Here
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Youtube Facebook Vkontakte

AirplayExpress

Po Box 627 Rosettenville 2130 S.Africa

airplay@whisnews21.com

www.airplayexpress.com

TWEET
FORWARD

You received this mail as we would very like to make friends with you in our quest to help us promote artists who need your help with International airplay to help further their musical careers.

Unsubscribe

2.34 GB (15%) of 15 GB used
Last account activity: 4 hours ago
Details

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2017 3:33:15 PM
10_1_136.gif
George Johnson (aka) G.J. Sputnik is 82 years old, comes from Sydney Australia and still has what it takes. I am going to try to list some of his songs here and would like to here from you to see how you like his voice.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

RIDE ON.......In MP3 FORMAT

Inbox
x

George Johnson

AttachmentsMay 2 (4 days ago)

to me
>
> Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
> Track 3
>
> Note: To protect against computer viruses, email programs may prevent you from sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your email security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
>
>
>
> ---
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
> https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Attachments area
M&S Public Relations (CEO)
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2017 5:10:51 PM
M&S Public Relations will be making some changes in the next few months. We will be changing from M&S Public Relations to M&S Promotions. Our paperwork may still reflect M&S Public Relations temporarily Thank you.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2018 9:17:19 PM
Hi all.
It has been awhile since I have been in here. A lot has happened, some good, quite a bit bad. We have not changed the name of our business as yet, however we are going by THE NEW M&S Public Relations. We are working exclusively with the Nashville Broadcasting Radio Network in Nashville, Tennessee. They have over 14,000 affiliates world-wide. Plus, they also work with over 5,000 T.V, stations world-wide as well. From Monday through Friday, if you tune in to www.nbrnonline.com you will listen to an hour long program of up and coming new artists that will be heard around the world. During the program, there is a call in number where people can call in and comment on particular performers. The call in number is (615) 612-3899. The show is aired at 9:00a.m. cst. Once our clients have gotten their song on the air, they may have a chance for an online interview. In this event, they may or may not be charged a fee for the inteview. If they are charged a fee, it is usually a one time payment of $100.00. By this time, our clients are given more opportunities from this source. The monthly billboards that I have been listing come out of South Africa and are sent to radio stations around the world. On the new top 40 list, we have two clients, Billy Mac at number 26 and Outlaws and Moonshine coming in at number 16. The more stations that play your music, the bigger your fan base gets, and if you belong to ASCAP or BMI the bigger your royalties get. The music that we are concentrating on is Country, Gospel, Bluegrass, Americana, and Oldies. Cover songs are okay, and you may have the chance to buy some original songs along the way. We are not asking for any money at this time, as we want you to know what we can do for you first.
As I said, we are not asking for money up front, as we either have not gotten the full amount up front from our past clients, or we have had our clients say that we charge too much. Our current contract is $150.00 for as long as you are with us plus 10% of profits. This includes royalties. As a result of this, we have had to sell a lot of our equipment, cut back on advertising, and a couple of times, get out of the business. However, we know that we are honest, plus we know that our clients are getting much needed recognition, however, we used to put together talent showcases for local artists, and we would love to do so again. Therefore, we are asking for anyone that would like to help us in a small way, to do so. our paypal account is at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com As you can see, I haven't posted any pictures, as the computer I am using is old, and many functions do not work. If you would like to talk, our email address is michaelcaron2000@gmail.com. Thank You.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!