Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: come and if any one needs a prayer, sing gospel songs. learn about god
3/12/2014 6:20:22 PM

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS HAPPEN
http://eyreinternational.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/
karen Gigikos Black Belt Granny
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/12/2014 6:21:23 PM

Judging or valuing others
Lord, inspire me to give of my best
and make good use
of the talents you have given me.
Show me how to be positive in attitude,
appreciating and valuing others,
always being ready to encourage
and give praise.
Sometimes I draw conclusions about people
in terms of what I think
is meant by “success” and “failure”,
but the “failure” of one person
might count as a great “success”
of someone with other talents.
Lead me never to judge people
but to accept others as they are,
knowing that it is together,
each with our differences,
that we build up your Kingdom. Amen.

+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/12/2014 6:30:12 PM
JUST SANG THIS SONG
www.singsnap.com
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/12/2014 9:34:49 PM

+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/12/2014 10:26:56 PM

What is 666: The Mark of the Beast?
Before we examine what the Word of God says about the mark of the beast, let us ever be mindful of Revelation 22:18-19:
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. Rev. 22:18-19
With that warning clearly in perspective, let us not "add" or "subtract" from God’s Holy Word. Where "thus saith the Lord" speaks – let us "read and understand" (Matt. 24:15). Where the Word of God is silent – no matter how great the temptation, let us not "add unto these things".
Let us also, be very careful not to "interpret" the Word of God with the "light" of today’s technology; opinions; popular-theories; any man’s teachings; denominational teachings; and especially our own opinions. Our prayer to our readers is – please do not believe a single word we write – search God’s Holy Word - The King James Bible. May you have the "nobility" and "readiness"of the Bereans:
These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Acts 17:11
let God be true, but EVERY man a liar;. . " Romans 3:4
The MARK of the beast is mentioned eight times in the book of Revelation:
Revelation 13:16-18
. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev. 13:16-18
Revelation 14:9
. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his MARK in his forehead, or in his hand, Rev. 14:9
Revelation 14:11
. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the MARK of his name. Rev. 14:11
Revelation 15:2
. And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his MARK, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. Rev 15:2

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!