Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: This Scammer deserves to be hung!
1/20/2006 12:27:01 AM
Thanks Anthony.
+0
1/20/2006 3:34:24 AM
hey Anthony i think you should send the information to the FBI i have same emails at my inbox and really make me upset but dont think they will steal other people money if you accepted cause if lets say you do wich everybody knows you dont of course you dont the proof you are here and you show your picture i beleve you are honest i really got mad with couple of this scammers cause one of them about a year i use to selling electronics so i post ads at the internet so many of them ask for my tvs and couple send me checks so i deposit into my bacnk account and wait until they clear it so i send the tv but those checks were fake so the bank close my account and i can't open a new account with this bank for 5 years so i know how you felt when you got this message i think defenilly you should report it to the FBI i dont know but i would do that have a great day my friend i hope no one here get caught by this scammers
Alfred Delgado
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/20/2006 9:35:45 AM
Anthony Thanks for the invite for your scam info Linda http://www.m2cglobal.com/CraftieLinda http://www.cashmagic.biz/random/index.php?id=dutchpenny@btinternet.com
+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/20/2006 3:22:20 PM
01/21/2006 Tasmania - Australia Dear Mr. Anthony Hobbs, I am enclosing post that I received today, if the scammers using all ready such company as Coca-Cola then the internet have problem. Please check with Coca-Cola if this is genuine or another SCAM. Thank You. Warm Regards Eva http://worldwin-ecard.com ********************************************* WINNERS ONLY: C\ Don Jaime I nº11 2º 50.003 Zaragoza WORLD WIDE Ref: EAASL/941OYI/02/SHYN Batch: 12/25/0034 Jan. 20th 2006 Dear Lucky Winner, THE COCA-COLA COMPANY SEASONAL PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION. We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws of Coca-Cola Manchester Zone A3, UK Annual Promo. The online Coca-Cola Manchester Zone A3, UK Annual Promo draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of twelve winners in the fourth category for the second prize with the following data: Ref Number: EAASL/941OYI/02/SHYN Batch Number: 12/25/0034 Ticket Number: 025-11464992-750 You as well as the other winners are therefore to receive a cash prize of £85,000 (EIGHTY FIVE THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS) each from the total payout. Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our licensed and accredited claims agent/security company for SECOND category winners with the information below: You are also advised to give the following informations to the claim's agent via email 1. Full name and address: 2. Country: 3. Tel and fax number: 4.Occupation: 5. Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail: Mr.Rodney Walter, COCA COLA PROMO CLAIMS AGENT Foreign Services Manager, Payment and Release Order Dept. Atlantico Sistemas de Informático Email: roodney_walter@yahoo.it NOTE: All winnings must be claimed within 20 days from today. After this date all unclaimed funds would be included in the next stake. Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence with your claims agent. You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially your reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained). Members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this program. Please be Warned!!!: Fraudulent emails are circulating that appear to be using National Lottery addresses, but are not from The National Lottery. PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO : cocacolaverificationdept@uk2.net Thank you and congratulations!!! Yours faithfully, Smith Carpenter. COCAL COLA Games/Lottery Coordinator. Copyright © 1994-2006 Coca-Cola. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline 77635 476378 255667460 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.14.21/235 - Release Date: 19/01/2006 AND THE OTHER ARE ADDRESSED AS ENCLOSED: David Roy Beloved Fri Jan 20, 2006 And their letter: Beloved, As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is David Roy, a merchant in Germany. I have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal Cancer that was discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form of medicine and right now, I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends and Schools in Europe. I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far,I have distributed money to some charity organizations Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and donate the money, which I have there to charity rganization in Bulgaria, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which is the huge cash deposit that I have with Financial Firm Abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations as well as the Tsunami disaster victims and let them know that it is I Mr. David Roy that is making this generous donation. I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I wait for my time to come. I pray that God uses you to support and assist me with good heart God be with you. David Roy I hope I was helpfull to bring this to your attention dear friends.... ____________________________________________ We are Inviting you to Exchange Links with Us at : Http://worldwin-ecard.com is interested in using the Internet to help bring and end to Child Poverty, and any person, and animals abuse, through education, and support of worthy organizations as chosen by the purchaser of World Win Ecard.com Sweepstakes The winner of Greeting - Gift all in one, will receive All expenses - paid VIP holiday for two + $$$$ in Australia - Tasmania, and many more CASH prizes
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/20/2006 8:27:37 PM
Hello Anthony, I too get emails like this quite often, and especially the "Lotto" ones ! Although, don't remember getting this particular email. It is very low of these people to feast off of someone else's tragedy. Thank you for all you do my friend, you are a very important asset to Adland, and to your friends as well. Have a great weekend respectfully,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!