Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ron
Ron Watson

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Most Common Computer Problems ( Part 1 )
8/23/2013 12:58:36 AM
Thank you so much for liking my article.. Make sure to share it with your friends and family and let everybody know about it.. Stay tuned for more.. Thanks..
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/23/2013 11:21:27 AM

It is always a pleasure to see others that bring in useful information about computer issues or problems one may be having. There are a few other things I would like to touch base on all suggestions with things that may be happening with your computer and in time i will. Knowing what needs to be done is not solution, or a fix. It is doing it right and knowing how to get into your computer to do it. Some of these fixes may scare the average user or even one that has made a attempt to remove programs and other things to find out what they removed, because it did not look normal to them was a something that was built into the computer for operations. Knowing what programs to be remove and what programs that better be left alone.

I would like to take this time to ask you if you are not already a member, to join into my other forum at the AdlandPro Learning Center.

There too, you will see other threads and they may at time to time have members coming in and asking question. I think you would be a great addition to this forum with your knowledge. Looking forward to seeing you there and talking more about computers and other things as well.

+0
Ron
Ron Watson

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/23/2013 12:54:01 PM
Thank you for inviting me.. I would love to join your forum..
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!