Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ron
Ron Watson

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Most Common Computer Problems ( Part 1 )
8/22/2013 4:36:25 PM

Computers have become an essential part of human life. Can you spend a day without checking your mails, updating your Facebook or twitter status ? Probably not. And what if your entire business or your work depends on your computer, Can you spend a day without sitting in front of your computer? It has become a part of our daily life. And to be honest, many of us do use our computers but do not know much about it. I mean we don't maintain our computers as it should be maintained. And that causes many common computer problems. Those problems could be very frustrating sometimes. Specially when you or your entire work depends on your computer. Where I am going to explain some of the common computer problems and how they caused.

My Computer is very slow - I know how it felt like when you are trying to do something as fast as you can and your computer becomes as slow as it could be. You must be feeling like throwing your computer out of your window. But don't do that. There are several reasons behind your slow computer.

Fragmented data, A corrupted registry, Spyware, A full hard drive, Too little RAM (Random Access Memory) and thousands of unnecessary programs running at the same time.

TIPS - Some of these issues can be easily fixed. You just need to remove the programs you never use, Clean your registry with a good Computer Cleaning Software, Run a Defragmenter, Delete the unwanted data and give your computer a little space. I am sure, it would make your computer much faster.

My Computer Freezes - It is more critical then your slow computer. It could led you to lose all your information.

It might be done by the virus or spywares which are installed in your computer without your knowledge. They may have come from any fake websites or spam mails. Generally the mails looks like from your Bank, PayPal, Facebook and So on.

It could also be done by your computer's hardware. Too little RAM, Registry Conflicts or Missing files or recent software updates could be the reason.

TIPS - You could avoid such problems by keeping a good Protection in your computer. If you have one, make sure that your Protection is properly updated. Check your hardware drivers and Update them if they are not updated. Or you can uninstall the drivers and install them once again.

My Computer is Noisy - A Noisy computer is clearly a hardware problem. Computer hardware often make noise before they completely fail. It could be the Fan inside your computer's CPU. It could be fixed easily.

I lose my Internet all the time - Dropped Internet Connection can be very frustrating. It can be caused by viruses, a bad modem or problem with the drivers. But make sure to check our Internet or phone cable first.

I lost all my Data - Its often faces by home computer users. Losing your data can give you a heart attack. No one wants to lose his/her photos, official papers, important documents. Right? All your data gets stored in your computer's Hard drive. You lose everything when the Hard drive gets damaged or break down. I have the warranty ! That’s great. But your warranty can replace the Hard drive but not your data.

TIPS - You could have a secondary Hard drive for backup or you can backup your data with the Cloud memory. A Cloud memory enable you to access your data from any where. For example - You put your data in could from your computer and you can access those data from anywhere else without having your computer or hard drive with you. I can give you a list of good could memory service providers, if you want. Just let me know.

My Computer gets shut down automatically - You are preparing a presentation for tomorrow's meeting and your computer shuts down. How does it feel?

It can also caused by the viruses or the Hardware department of your computer. Dying power supply, Defective battery or Bad cable connection can the reasons.

TIPS - If your computer is very hot, the Fan inside your computer's CPU needs to be clean. But check all the cable connections before that. If it’s a laptop, check whether your Battery is working or not. You might have to replace it either.

I don't like my browser any more - Sometimes, you get different browser homepage which may spin your head. Check weather it’s a virus or a marketing software.

TIPS - Try to get rid of the virus or uninstall the browser and install it once again.

My Computer shows wrong time - If your computer gets mad with the time, try to reset the time and if it continues to lag, just replace the battery. It might be a problem with the CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) battery.

There are thousands of other problems, we face with our computers. I am going to cover them all in my coming articles.

Things get worse when you face any problem in middle of some work and don't know the solution for that. Now, you can get help for any kind of computer related problem immediately just by visiting our organization called HELPMYCOMPTUERNOW. We have a team of certified technicians, who are online all the time. So, whenever you get any problem with your computer you can simply visit our site and chat with our technicians. And I promise you, you will get the solution in a minute.

Thank You for your time.

Ron Watson.

+4
RE: Most Common Computer Problems ( Part 1 )
8/22/2013 5:04:55 PM
Thanks
I am a Bronze Team Leader with SFI. Since 15 years of birth it has been showing people all over the world how to build an Online Profitable Business from home comfortably. The system is so successful that thousands now join SFI every week, millions of dollars already paid out as commission, 821000 product and service, 24/7 worldclass support. If you want to be your own boss to earn money even assured life time income I would love to work with you. It is needless to mention that SFI provides trainings, supports and everything you need to get started Free. Join my SFI Team at http://www.sfi1.biz/11565879
+2
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/22/2013 5:16:41 PM
Thanks for enumerating some common problems we commonly encountered and the useful tips of getting rid of that nasty problem. We should take care of our PC regularly. Otherwise, it will fail to serve us.
+2
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/22/2013 6:58:24 PM
Really nice. Thank you!
+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2013 10:48:35 PM
Hi Ron,

Great advise, thanks

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!