Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Italian Bake
8/13/2013 6:51:02 PM
Hello Again Diane,

Well, when you started this Thread off, you mentioned just needing a Salad and some Garlic Bread. I don't know about the Salad, but here's one of my favorite recipes for Garlic Bread. It's a very easy recipe for garlic bread that is made with roasted garlic, butter and low sodium Parmesan cheese.

Roasted Garlic Bread

3 bulbs garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 (1 pound) loaf Italian bread
1/2 cup butter
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Slice the tops off of the garlic bulbs so that the tip of each clove is exposed. Place the bulbs on a baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 30 minutes, or until garlic is soft.
2. Set the oven to broil. Slice the loaf of bread in half horizontally, and place cut side up on a baking sheet.
3. Squeeze the cloves of garlic from their skins into a medium bowl. Stir in the butter, parsley, and Parmesan cheese until well blended. Spread onto the cut sides of the bread.

Broil for about 5 minutes, until toasted. Serves 8.

Have A Terrific Tuesday,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Italian Bake
8/15/2013 2:50:34 AM
Hi Diane and friends,

Both these recipes sound and look great. Garlic bread, I have always wanted a good recipe. Wow this one looks super good. I know if Phil recommends it, it is good. hummmmmmmm.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!