Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Italian Bake
8/13/2013 3:24:02 AM

Hi Diane,

You and I are just a couple of "Old Hippies" that never quite gave it up aren't we?

Just can't do better than "Sweet Baby James". Thanks for sharing.

Have A Beautiful Evening My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2013 4:13:10 AM
lol, for me to give up that part of me..heck no! Those were the best of days and are a strong part of me .. Thanks Phil..you know it really is cool that you are back and sharing again..you really have been missed..

maybe one day we should start a forum on the music now that would be trippy

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2013 1:16:09 PM

Hi Diane,

I am so glad to be back, and I say Thank You Jesus, every morning and every night for each day that He gives me back enough of my health that I can be here and share with all of my wonderful Online Friends. Now don't get me wrong, I'm still looking forward to that glorious day when He, along with all of my Loved Ones that have gone on before, smiles down at me and says, "Welcome Home my Son, it's time to rest now." However, until that day, I intend to Celebrate with Good Friends like you, make the most of this Beautiful World that He has given us, and to live my Life as a Testimony to His Love.

Yes, the 60's were a Grand & Glorious time, what I remember of them. Unfortunately, I was back sliding for a while back then and was practicing "Better living through Chemistry", if you know what I mean. And still He Loved me enough to Save me, can you believe it? Anyway, I do love the music from that time, and I am always looking for ways to enjoy it. Go Here for a great site that you might like, just full of music from the all of those years gone by.

Meanwhile, as a tribute to Dennis Hopper, that Old Hippie who died a year back or so, and to Karen Black, who just died this past week, here's some boys that started out up there in Ontario in the late 60's, Steppenwolf, with "Born To Be Wild".

Have A Blessed & Beautiful Week My Friend.

Peace Out,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
8/13/2013 2:52:06 PM
Oh my my my............... This looks absolutely delicious!
Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2013 3:20:01 PM
Thanks Luella and ya it does lol. The reason I created this forum in particular was to have a place to save recipes and maybe even have a good conversation.

Forums are awesome for many reasons..for art, music, poetry, philosophy, history and lol recipes.

Time to utilize all the benefits of what Adlandpro has to offer in a meaningful way...a great recipe to itself lol

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!