Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ron
Ron Watson

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: TOP 10 INTERNET SECURITY TIPS FOR YOU
8/7/2013 7:03:38 PM
Its okay, No need to thanks me... We are pal now... I will post some interesting things tomorrow.. watch out..!!
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2013 7:29:05 PM
I am ready for it wheeeeee and thanks Bogdan for sharing a very cool post with Facebook and twitter..very cool
+0
Ron
Ron Watson

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/7/2013 7:32:05 PM
Thank from me too.. Its a good thing to see how everybody connected out here.. In this community..
+1
David Rowland

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/7/2013 9:55:45 PM
Quote:
A virtual keyboard is a computer keyboard that a user operates by typing on or within a wireless- or optical-detectable surface or area rather than by depressing physical keys. Such a system can enable the user of a small handheld device, such as a cellular telephone or a (personal digital assistant) to have full keyboard capability.

You can get the virtual keyboard in your PC or Windows laptop by following these steps

1. Click on Start key
2. Then go to all programs and accessories.
3. Search for Ease of Access.
4. Then you would see an option as ONSCREEN KEYBOARD.

Try this. And let me know if you get problem. I can help you by screenshots as well..

It's not called Ease o Access on most computers here in the states, instead you would go to Accessories, then the Accessibility Wizard, then onscreen keyboard.
Daves Wire Creations --- Handcrafted wire wrap jewelry http://www.DavesWireCreations.artfire.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!