Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Vote For AdlandPro's Person Of The Year! (2005)
1/19/2006 7:10:33 AM
Hi John I have been and voted I will bw back soon with you all. I am using a borrowed lap top. Thanks Linda
+0
1/19/2006 1:15:42 PM
Hello Linda! :-) Sorry to hear you're still having problems with your computer. Thanks for voting! John Blogs Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum Vote For AdlandPro’s Person Of The Year!
+0
1/20/2006 9:11:14 AM
Hello Everyone at AdlandPro! :-) I just wanted to thank everyone for their votes and their support. I'm truly humbled and honored by your kindness. I didn't expect that many nominations or votes so I am very moved by it. I am truly blessed to have so many great friends here at AdlandPro. Thank you so much! Love and blessings to you all! :-) Sincerely, John R. Sanchez Blogs Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
12/4/2012 4:30:31 PM
Am I too late to vote? Just kidding y'all, but Ambassador John brings back some really special memories about the POTY as I know I've seen this discussion in the POTW Feedback. Thanks.
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!