Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Re: Vote For AdlandPro's Person Of The Year! (2005)
1/17/2006 2:24:07 PM
Hello John! You're right John everyone on the poll is deserving as well as some of those who didn't make it on the poll. They are all dear friends and dedicated Good Samaritans in the community. That's why I love this community so much. I'm looking forward to some of the future POTW's, there's a great group of people up for the POTW award. You John are worthy of the award and I'm looking forward to featuring you some day. Take care my friend! :-) John Blogs Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/17/2006 2:28:37 PM
Hi Michael! 8) Good to see you Buddy. Thank you for taking the time to vote. Take care my friend! John Blogs Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/17/2006 2:30:31 PM
Hello Renee! :-) Thank you for voting. Have a nice day! ;-) John Blogs Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/17/2006 2:33:32 PM
Hello Carla! :-) Good to see you. Yes, it is tough to vote for just one. Take care my friend! :-) John Blogs Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/17/2006 2:41:29 PM
LOL :-) LaNell, My dear friend, self appointed promoter and agent, you continue to surprise me. If I ever make it big I will have to pay you for all your services. Thank you Sweetie! John Blogs Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0