Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Larry Parsons

61 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Self Talk - Shad Helmstetter
1/17/2006 11:47:50 AM
Tim, It has been said you can change your world by clearing the cobwebs from your thinking. thanks Larry Parsons www.fullerdirect.com/8900186
+0
1/17/2006 7:32:06 PM
Tim, A Gooden. Jesus Said That, It's NOT what goes in the mouth that defiles the body, but what comes out. Elbert L ( gouardhead ) .
>< Liquidation of General Merchandise www.payjusthalf.com - use Discount code LC57687
+0
1/22/2006 10:12:59 PM
Shad, Last year I was drawn to a few self-talk and other books. Two came to mind when I read your article. "How to Change Your Life by Ernest Holmes" and "Law of Attraction by Michael Losier" I have been speaking to myself more lovingly and caring more and celebrating me more since those books, and the universe is giving me more of the love and care. The rule is, whatever we think or say, whether we believe or not, the universe gives us more of. The universe does not recognize negative or positive. However, the universe is faithful, it delivers (what we project, mental or verbal). Thanks for your article. Claudine Annicet
Claudine 828-247-1820 cannicet@yahoo.com
+0
3/7/2006 2:56:51 PM
Hello: There is no coincidence that I have recently taken this book off my shelf and am reading it. I am also teaching a Health course where SELF-TALK is one of the Cognitive Tools we teach people. Prior to my teaching, I do not think I was totally aware of this. Yes, I have and still do, but now I know how to turn a "negative sentence/word" into postive. I really do believe that "what we say" can greatly impact us as the mind does play a huge role in our lives - from our relationships - to our spirituality and our health. We are what we think, say and do! I also believe that illness is greatly attributable to our thoughts, emotions etc and when our bodies are more balanced in all areas - we will be healthier. There is a book entitled "When the body says no". This is so true, as it talks about the many factors that do contribute to illness & chronic disease. Our bodies our amazing works of art, to me, but when not taken adequate care of, they break down and this is when disease sets in. DISEASE, is a way of informing us that our bodies are not at ease - dis - ease! When going through an illness or disease, I have found that saying positive things to ourselves, affirmations, or just uplifting words can greatly affect not only our day but can make us feel better. I start each day with an affirmation (I write my own) & others, a special reading and I have found it works. The days that I don't do this, are pretty ugh! Happy to be have this opportunity to share my thoughts! Any comments? Regards Elaine
+0