Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What is Difference Between SMO and SMM?
7/5/2013 8:57:56 PM
I'm glad that I could be of assistance Branka, I know of many people who are asking the same or similar questions. :-)
+0
7/5/2013 9:16:12 PM
Great question, and Jim Allen III actually posted about a free Social Media e-book but I don't wanna spam the conversation so I won't share it via my Empower blog ha. Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2013 9:43:40 PM
Hi Stephen, I am glad to hear that you won't be spamming lol

I am very aware of the great book that Jim had shared and (wink wink) I have downloaded and read it. I also talk to a lot of people who are "experts" on the topic of social media and my answer to this particular question is based on my knowledge as well as my own experience on the topic of social media optimization and social media marketing.

Do you have anything to add to this discussion? How would you define and compare SMM and SMO? While we can all cite books and other people, I would love to hear what a persons personal experience is as that usually comes from experience and their own mindsets.

Thanks for coming in Stephen...appreicated.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!