Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Unbelievable fact but true
8/20/2013 9:15:12 AM
Gibraltar, World’s Only Airport Runway Intersecting a Road !!!

Cars wait patiently as a Jumbo taxies on the runway at the Gibraltar Airport.

Gibraltar Airport or North Front Airport is a civilian airport that serves the British overseas territory of Gibraltar, a tiny peninsula with an area of only 6.8 square kilometres. The lack of flat space on Gibraltar means the peninsula's only runway is bisected by its busiest road, the Winston Churchill Avenue that heads towards the land border with Spain. A pair of flimsy-looking barriers closes vehicular traffic every time a plane lands or departs. Fortunately, it’s not a busy airport. It handles only about 30 flights a week, all flying to and from the United Kingdom.

Vehicles use the road through the runway when no flight is operating

+2
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/20/2013 5:18:41 PM
+2
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/24/2013 3:55:01 AM
Amazing conjoined twins Abby and Brittany Hensel, two 22 year old girls who very successfully share one body with two heads and two very distinct personalities!!

Brought here by Dave Cottrell
+2
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/3/2013 1:31:27 PM
Ever Dream This Man?

Every night throughout the world hundreds of people dream about this face. In January 2006 in New York, the patient of a well-known psychiatrist draws the face of a man that has been repeatedly appearing in her dreams. In more than one occasion that man has given her advice on her private life. The woman swears she has never met the man in her life.

That portrait lies forgotten on the psychiatrist's desk for a few days until one day another patient recognizes that face and says that the man has often visited him in his dreams. He also claims he has never seen that man in his waking life.

The psychiatrist decides to send the portrait to some of his colleagues that have patients with recurrent dreams. Within a few months, four patients recognize the man as a frequent presence in their own dreams. All the patients refer to him as THIS MAN.

From January 2006 until today, at least 2000 people have claimed they have seen this man in their dreams, in many cities all over the world: Los Angeles, Berlin, São Paulo, Tehran, Beijing, Rome, Barcelona, Stockholm, Paris, New Delhi, Moscow etc.

At the moment there is no ascertained relation or common trait among the people that have dreamed of seeing this man. Moreover, no living man has ever been recognized as resembling the man of the portrait by the people who have seen this man in their dreams.

EVER DREAM THIS MAN? There is a website that aims to help those who have seen this man in their dreams and to foster communication among them and to understand who this man is and why he appears in an apparently pattern-less array of situations in the dreams of such diverse human subjects.
+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2013 3:41:05 PM

That's most interesting, Hafiz. I will be watching my dreams just in case that face appears in them. No pun intended of course. :)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!