Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Great Art
8/7/2013 12:14:42 AM
Hafiz,

This is a great way to get rid of old tires. Cleaver Ideas.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/20/2013 5:10:41 PM
Portraits of Famous People on Fingers!!

An Italian artist going by the name of Dito Von Tease has created “Ditology”, a project where portraits of famous people, real or fictional, are featured on human fingers. "Dito" translates to "finger” in Italian.

It all started when Dito Von Tease, 33, was looking for an original avatar to use as his profile picture on Facebook. He chose a finger as a disguise because he was not keen on revealing his identity.

“In Italian, someone could say I wanted to “hide myself behind my finger”. It’s a metaphor to indicate a not-very-effective hiding place,” said the artist.

His art features the likes of Steve Jobs, Dalai Lama, Gaddafi, Jesus, Spock and many others.

+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2013 9:33:32 PM
Quote:
Portraits of Famous People on Fingers!!

An Italian artist going by the name of Dito Von Tease has created “Ditology”, a project where portraits of famous people, real or fictional, are featured on human fingers. "Dito" translates to "finger” in Italian.

It all started when Dito Von Tease, 33, was looking for an original avatar to use as his profile picture on Facebook. He chose a finger as a disguise because he was not keen on revealing his identity.

“In Italian, someone could say I wanted to “hide myself behind my finger”. It’s a metaphor to indicate a not-very-effective hiding place,” said the artist.

His art features the likes of Steve Jobs, Dalai Lama, Gaddafi, Jesus, Spock and many others.

Sure is a great idea. different for sure.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
9/16/2013 6:11:13 AM
Wow, it is really great art.
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2013 8:32:45 AM
Quote:
Wow, it is really great art.

Well Hafiz and Mandy, I would not call it great art but little or small art, but I get the idea. :)

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!