Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3 Reasons Why You SUCK At Marketing
4/30/2013 3:36:56 AM
What a great title for a post and one that gets people reading. This is the title of an article that I found today that hit the nail on the head for so many people. It is daring and proactive in language, but sometimes that is needed to get people to hear thoughts that need to be aired. At one time or another I have also thought these reasons maybe not in the same words, but definitely the same thoughts...

3 Reasons Why You SUCK At Marketing via MATTHEWNEER

I am often asked many questions about Internet Marketing and how money is made online. Most of the time the questions stem from a direct result of people not taking action on stuff and getting off the damn couch and getting to work. That could bethe secret right there…

But that’s no the real reason I am writing this post. In my time online, I have discovered that there are actually a few things that actually get results and then the rest of the stuff is pretty much stuff that doesn't do a damn thing for you, it only hinders you and distracts you from the task at hand.

Today, I would like to talk about 3 life siphons that literally drain your power, suck your energy, and leave you dumbfounded when it comes to marketing and making money online. And I’m about to reveal them right now…

Read the Three reasons ( the link opens in a new window so that you can come back and agree or even disagree...its up to you :-) )

+3
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: 3 Reasons Why You SUCK At Marketing
4/30/2013 4:00:34 AM
Thanks Diane!
I like reading your articles very much. If I am not just awaken, my comment would be with more details, but anyhow I'd be back because the link to "Read the Three Reasons" is broken.

Branka
+2
Matthew Neer

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/11/2013 8:45:13 AM
Hey Diane,

Thanks for posting my stuff on your blog over here! =)

Appreciate you.

I just wanted to drop a link back to the main post so you can guys continue doing some cool reading if you enjoyed what you read here.

Talk soon,
Matthew Neer
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2013 12:27:21 PM
Good morning Matthew and thanks for coming into the Adlandpro forum ... I was a little aghast to see the link to your post not showing up ..that sucks also, so a huge thanks for getting it it in here!

I feel it important to let people know how to do marketing properly and part of that is understanding the issues of where people go wrong and I truly loved how you worded everything..in fact I laughed at your reason number 3... I would never have thought of that to be honest..but then I am not a guy ha ha ha.

I love sharing good content ...I also appreciate you and what you are doing.

Take care of you

Diane

Quote:
Hey Diane,

Thanks for posting my stuff on your blog over here! =)

Appreciate you.

I just wanted to drop a link back to the main post so you can guys continue doing some cool reading if you enjoyed what you read here.

Talk soon,
Matthew Neer
+1
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2013 12:32:54 PM
I get an ALP 505 Error page whenever I click the link so have yet to read the article

Quote:
What a great title for a post and one that gets people reading. This is the title of an article that I found today that hit the nail on the head for so many people. It is daring and proactive in language, but sometimes that is needed to get people to hear thoughts that need to be aired. At one time or another I have also thought these reasons maybe not in the same words, but definitely the same thoughts...

3 Reasons Why You SUCK At Marketing via MATTHEWNEER

I am often asked many questions about Internet Marketing and how money is made online. Most of the time the questions stem from a direct result of people not taking action on stuff and getting off the damn couch and getting to work. That could bethe secret right there…

But that’s no the real reason I am writing this post. In my time online, I have discovered that there are actually a few things that actually get results and then the rest of the stuff is pretty much stuff that doesn't do a damn thing for you, it only hinders you and distracts you from the task at hand.

Today, I would like to talk about 3 life siphons that literally drain your power, suck your energy, and leave you dumbfounded when it comes to marketing and making money online. And I’m about to reveal them right now…

Read the Three reasons ( the link opens in a new window so that you can come back and agree or even disagree...its up to you :-) )

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!