Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Become a Bloodhound when investigating new Programs
4/25/2013 3:25:02 PM
I have known of Jon for many years now and I know that in the industry he is a man to be respected and I am glad that he is around and doing his thing :-)

You can count on it that he would be warmly welcomed and as he is one of the industry leaders, his knowledge and help to people on Adlandpro would be very welcomed ( um he would be welcomed anyways...lol)

Thank you for doing what you do to help others....

Appreciated!

Diane
+1
Chuck Bartok

258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/26/2013 5:58:03 AM
Nicely done..
I am seeing a New emergence of "Thinking People" on the Internet and that bodes well.
I also agree the marketing gambit was a good one and was shocked to see so many acquaintances ,who I thought more savvy, fall lockstep into the robot mentality.
Being a set in his ways "old Marketer", I spend my waning energy on thing I control and use system that have been time tested.
Now, do not misunderstand, I am open to new technology and have no problem when staff introduces new ideas. I always encourage our testing.
Very few ever turn out to be Gems.
That is the way the business world works.
I just do not need to follow a New Brass Ring, over which I have NO control, and most pobably will follow the road of other programs introduced by the same group
Chuck & Shirley Bartok Northern California http://bestbusinessmindset.com http://youcanbuildit.info 530-798-0245
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2013 3:03:42 PM
Thank you chuck for coming in and weighing in on this topic ( I see you around on G+ alot :-) ) I also thank you for your kind words..appreciated!

In a way there are two topics within this post one of them being about this program ( I wont call it a business) and I agree with you, I also have been shocked by how many normally level headed people have been walking into this thing without looking at the total picture and really checking everything out. I even saw a fellow on G+ who was gung ho about it until he found out some facts and was apologizing to everyone for promoting it ( trust me that does not happen to often)

I think that my biggest points to this post was that people are forever falling into the "herd" mentality ( some say sheeple) and while many may find those words offensive ( I truly try hard to be polite), there are those times when one just has to say it the way it is and how they see things.

I love new technology and I have seen some business concepts born and being started up that truly have been helpful. Most of them look at what people need in their lives ( answering that all important "solving a problem") and I am using some these "technologies" in what I do :-)

I am never going to understand the reinventing the wheel and making this "glitter" to draw people in and to suck them dry of their time or money...to me this is always going to be wrong.

I would like to educate people to open their eyes and yes as you worded it become "thinking people" and look at all sides of an equation before jumping into any fire.

Just a side note ( as I just thought of it...lol) I think people get caught up with the word "free" or even "freemium" and they think in their minds..oh well it's free what have I got to lose and we need to start letting people know that there is no such thing as free. Whether you pay with money or your name or your time, it always costs.

Sorry if I am being long winded, but this is important to me.

Again...thanks for coming in..I hope you will keep coming and lets get some common sense happening ..just my thoughts on this.

Quote:
Nicely done..
I am seeing a New emergence of "Thinking People" on the Internet and that bodes well.
I also agree the marketing gambit was a good one and was shocked to see so many acquaintances ,who I thought more savvy, fall lockstep into the robot mentality.
Being a set in his ways "old Marketer", I spend my waning energy on thing I control and use system that have been time tested.
Now, do not misunderstand, I am open to new technology and have no problem when staff introduces new ideas. I always encourage our testing.
Very few ever turn out to be Gems.
That is the way the business world works.
I just do not need to follow a New Brass Ring, over which I have NO control, and most pobably will follow the road of other programs introduced by the same group
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!