Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Become a Bloodhound when investigating new Programs
4/24/2013 11:06:38 PM
Thanks Diane! I too have seen a lot of promotions of this program and others. I am not quick to jump on any bandwagon! Thank you for all the research you do. I will add this to my favorites and be able to find it when I need it which is often. Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2013 12:00:58 AM
HI Diane,

I wish I would have you around about 10-12 years ago. I would have loved to have this info.
Thanks,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2013 1:20:22 AM
I tend to be a bit too straight in my wording at times ( or some might say I am too dang hard ) Ken and I know there are many many people who do know how to investigate and do their homework. Unfortunately I am seeing too many people who will jump on a ship and then like the titanic it sinks ( um not sure if that was the best analogy). I really want people to stop and not be the herd just because something sounds good..I want people to think and really look at all sides.
I think what makes me mad is the people who should know better and keep doing what they are doing and so many people can be hurt and I just hate that!
Diane

Quote:
Thanks Diane! I too have seen a lot of promotions of this program and others. I am not quick to jump on any bandwagon! Thank you for all the research you do. I will add this to my favorites and be able to find it when I need it which is often. Ken
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2013 1:21:55 AM
as they say Myna..its never too late and the good thing is that there really are good programs,products and services that are on the up and up. Never ever be afraid to ask questions or get a second..third or even fourth opinion.
Glad I can help even just a little.

Diane

Quote:
HI Diane,

I wish I would have you around about 10-12 years ago. I would have loved to have this info.
Thanks,
Myrna
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2013 3:20:09 PM
Good Morning Diane!

My first priority this morning was to send this invitation to my friend Jon Olson one of the top traffic exchange experts in the Internet Marketing industry:
==============================================================
Good Morning Jon!

I woke up early this morning about 5:00 AM and could not get back to sleep. I was thinking about the discussion that came up in yesterday's TE Live about Ripple. At the time I had a some information in that would have been very useful but could not locate it. I had to go back and find Diane Bjorling a good friend of mine in Adlandpro to find the information.

Check out her thread "Become a Bloodhound when investigating new Programs": http://goo.gl/gbRLO

Have you heard of Adlandpro? There are a few of our friends in CTP that are members there and it would be a great addition to your list of resources. It is a place where you can help others become the best that they can be.

Go here to join: goo.gl/L4D1a

Your friend,

Ken

===============================================================
If Jon does happen to join Adlandpro he will bring a lot of experience and expertise to the community. Please give him a warm welcome if he does. Ken

Quote:
I tend to be a bit too straight in my wording at times ( or some might say I am too dang hard ) Ken and I know there are many many people who do know how to investigate and do their homework. Unfortunately I am seeing too many people who will jump on a ship and then like the titanic it sinks ( um not sure if that was the best analogy). I really want people to stop and not be the herd just because something sounds good..I want people to think and really look at all sides.
I think what makes me mad is the people who should know better and keep doing what they are doing and so many people can be hurt and I just hate that!
Diane

Quote:
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!