Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Teach and Learn
4/24/2013 6:21:56 AM
Quote:
Hi Lydia,

I agree with Miguel, Teach and Learn. Great topic.

Myrna

Hi Myrna!

Thank You for your opinion!

Lydia

+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/24/2013 9:55:50 AM
Very good and topic on which we can discuss ... endless. And that is the very nature of the knowledge ... endless.

Now to share something what may be is unexpected.
Part of my personal education on which I mostly lean is not from any school or university. Contemplation would, in my opinion, very soon replace education as we know it. When I contemplate, I practically learn from the greatest minds who have ever lived as humans.

When was learning from Leonardo's library, first thing I've learned was how to be indifferent as to the glory of gods as to the worst impugnment. It is well known that Leonardo played with mirroring all that is, with anagrams, cryptology etc .... So, he has shown me word

t e a ch
in
form of

c h e a t.

In that such a valuable lesson, I have seen how my inborn talent to never follow, but to support, encourage etc ... always was reasonable.

And finally : knowledge should be a servant, not master !!!! An instrument, not the purpose.

Sorry if this was too long post :).

+2
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2013 11:49:35 AM
Quote:
Very good and topic on which we can discuss ... endless. And that is the very nature of the knowledge ... endless.

Now to share something what may be is unexpected.
Part of my personal education on which I mostly lean is not from any school or university. Contemplation would, in my opinion, very soon replace education as we know it. When I contemplate, I practically learn from the greatest minds who have ever lived as humans.

When was learning from Leonardo's library, first thing I've learned was how to be indifferent as to the glory of gods as to the worst impugnment. It is well known that Leonardo played with mirroring all that is, with anagrams, cryptology etc .... So, he has shown me word

t e a ch
in
form of

c h e a t.

In that such a valuable lesson, I have seen how my inborn talent to never follow, but to support, encourage etc ... always was reasonable.

And finally : knowledge should be a servant, not master !!!! An instrument, not the purpose.

Sorry if this was too long post :).

Hi Branka!

Very deep post. Need to analyze.

Contemplation - is it variant of meditation? How do you reach it?

And about Leonardo.

Leonardo was ambidextrous - equally good command of the right and left hands.

It is even said that he could simultaneously write different texts in different hands.

However, most of the works he wrote with his left hand from right to left.

Leonardo in his famous diaries written from right to left in mirror image.

Many people think that the way he wanted to do their research secret.

Maybe it is.

According to another version, the mirror handwriting was his individual character (there is even evidence that it was easier to write that than the normal way), there is even the notion of "Leonardo's handwriting."

+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/24/2013 4:05:12 PM
Contemplation - is it variant of meditation? How do you reach it?

Lydia, contemplation is a quietness of all senses and emotions, and passionate pondering on the chosen subject. It is different than meditation. Meditation is surrendering and waiting to receive. It is a thomb of desire and dictature (omnipotence) of the supposed higher will.

In my case, contemplation is the dance between my desire and my will. They are seductive to each other, but tenderly and appreciatevely. I contemplate on any desired subject, and workshops of my being are all libraries of all concepts in all epochs and civilizations, all sciencies, religions, cosmogonies, myths ...... from all angles (male/female, illiterate, different levels of education and understanding .... etc )

Now this could sound funny, but honestly I think I was born in contemplation :)). I have never studied any technique or method.

About Leonardo

Leonardo (and Gutemberg), also lately Descartes and many others ... have understood a true nature of development of our civilization. Hipothetically, it could be described by use of Cartesian Coordinate System:

Supposedly, Will is north, and it's force lines go opposite to the force lines of south, which is supposedly Desire. Will without Desire is dictatorship and Desire without Will is chaos (anarchia). And now : THE SPACE BETWEEN N/S - it practically is HABIT/ADDICTION which polutes and confronts N/S.

This is shortest possible INTRO into verbatim of Leonardo's ambidextrousness.
Jesus' life and Gospels also suffered due to verbatim interpretation.

What this has to do with Gutemberg and Descartes?

The three of them (and many others I guess), including Nietzsche and Einstein (not sure for Tesla, I think he was close to understand it, but he refused or failed ...) they understood N/S as related to each other like mirrors. Thanks to understanding it, Gutemberg invented a printing press, where letters are upside down to the prinout.

Who figures out mirrors as mediators between south and north (will and desire), he also understands that good vs evil, in the way humans were taught, is one of the obscure ways of play in one the same ingenious scenery of originating the world and humans. Least benefit from that understanding is to overcome "courses" (anathemas) between left and right (side of body and everything else). Egyptian pharaoh ruled not 50:50 (like Judeo-Christians) but they have ruled over 100 % of the existing powers and forces.

100 % means that : AMBIDEXTROUS.
But when one rules over 100% power and forces, he can do any miracle, and also he can write by the both hands at once.

Learning from Leonardo was a kind of fun.
My entire life, and specially crucial roles in my family, were presented to me in fashion of Leonardo's getting reality.

It lasted 3 days (without pause, day and night) and was in rhyme, and I could really die laughing, but then - I have learned so so much.

Hope I have pleased your curiosity, thanks for asking.

+1
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2013 8:19:34 AM
Hi Branka!

This topic is not too easy to explain in a foreign language.

What happens if the vector of desire coincides with the vector of will?

What happens if the vector of will is opposite to the vector of desire?

What happens if the vector of desire is perpendicular to the vector of will?

Lydia

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!