Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: In memory of our own Jill Bachman from Adlandpro
5/13/2013 3:44:44 PM
Quote:
Thanks everyone, Jill took us on a Journey to the Mountain of Love, and her work continues. We will never ever forget her. We are thankful for her precious soul and memory, as well as for Myrna and Branka and so many others who work so hard to keep things positive. Steve

https://www.facebook.com/groups/412071458839771/

Hi Steve,
We could never forget Jill she is still a part of us and will always be. She touched our lives and brought us so much joy and love. Always remember LOVE IS THE ANSWER. That is what Jill wanted to get across to us all.
Thanks Steve and many blessings
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
5/14/2013 6:18:23 PM
I cannot even describe the shock that went through me when I heard the news of Jill's passing.. I was just on the verge of coming to the mountain and asking for some help for a little girl suffering from a combination of cancer and mold illness.. In fact,, I was writing to Bogdan about it when I looked up and saw this post.. Jill holds a special place in the hearts of everyone who has ever known her and she will be missed deeply by many.. .Even now,,, the journey to the top of the mountain is not complete but other doors are open because Jill went there and opened them..
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/18/2013 11:00:46 AM
Friends,

Here is a sad news.
Jill's Cal passed away.

Please visit .

Rest In Peace our beloved friends
+2
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2013 3:19:28 PM
My deepest sympathy to family of Cal and Jill.

May they rest in peace.

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2013 10:53:26 PM
BB,.

Thanks for remembering this and posting this here. It just seems so finale now that Cal is gone.
I know how I miss her and I don't think Cal could go on any longer. He missed is other half.

Yes I think they are in peace, but I don't thinking resting is in their makeup. I think they are having a wonderful time. Soon we will all see them again.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!