Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Iceland
4/14/2013 4:51:46 PM
NICE!!! Someone did some research!!!! Awesome job!!! Christmas here is very different. We incorporate how I grew up with Christmas and do the Icelandic way as well. This way the kids grow up with both traditions.
CHRISTOPHER M SHADDOCK Wellness Enthusiast/Budding Entrepreneur
+1
4/14/2013 4:59:19 PM
The information I was thinking of putting in you already did! Thanks! I will add more pics as well.
+1
4/14/2013 5:01:32 PM
When I saw the Northern Lights for the first time, I was in awe. I stood there in the cold for I think 15-20 minutes. It is a sight to see!
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2013 9:51:42 PM

Quote:
When I saw the Northern Lights for the first time, I was in awe. I stood there in the cold for I think 15-20 minutes. It is a sight to see!

It's on my list of must dos.

Roger

+2
4/15/2013 11:31:15 AM
The rate varies. I think it is 122kr to $1. I remember when it was 59kr to $1. The coffee here is great! I like more of the small mom and pop kind of coffee places here. In Egillstaður, about 35 min drive from where we live, there is a small coffee shop there. Whenever we are there my wife and I get the Swiss Mocha Coffee. YUMS!!!! As for my Worldvenuture site, that would be great. Going to lunch now. WIll be back to ask about that.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!