Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Tell Your Freedom Story
4/8/2013 9:31:41 PM
Dearest Boy,

I am really overwhelmed by beauty and by a deep appreciation to wonder called life.
Your story is very much alike mine.
I've always considered myself FREE to love all that is.
I was born free, and I enjoy my freedom.
Even when was in jail (you know for turbulent years of civil war in my country), I also felt free.

My definition of freedom describes it (freedom) as my cosmic property, which moves along with me wherever I go. We are inseparable.

I feel blessed for being in touch with you.

+3
4/9/2013 11:41:09 AM
Very strong words again! You know, Serbians and Bulgarians are so much alike. We think almost the same way, our outlook is pretty similar.
You were in jail? Oh God! This must be have been an extraordinary experience.

I feel blessed knowing you, too. Actually you give a lot of strength, especially in here, in Adlandpro!

Pozdrav od Sofia za Beograda!

Georgi
+3
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/9/2013 12:00:32 PM
Quote:
Very strong words again! You know, Serbians and Bulgarians are so much alike. We think almost the same way, our outlook is pretty similar.
You were in jail? Oh God! This must be have been an extraordinary experience.

I feel blessed knowing you, too. Actually you give a lot of strength, especially in here, in Adlandpro!

Pozdrav od Sofia za Beograda!

Georgi

Thank you Georgi!

I hope to visit Bulgaria soon. A few of my friends here were born in Bulgaria and go to visit there from time to time. Each of them is extraordinary person and I value and enjoy their friendship highly.

I was stunned by your maturity. Word freedom uses to be very tricky and seldom people of your age know which links to create between their idea of freedom and life in generally. You have chosen to build boldest link between freedom and love. Hm. Nicest but hardest path you have chosen.

If I could be born again, I am pretty sure I'd again walk over the same path.
Experience of being imprisoned and other calamities of my such a wonderful life, were my most appreciated friends. My best teachers. Without them I'd never know who am I and what all I am able.

Link between freedom and love is most stable one. Because of that, all what is - sometimes tries to break it. But all what is is just a shadow. Shadows can't break a stable link.

May love always being in support of your freedom.
May it be your shoes, your cap and your wings.

Thanks for bringing so much beauty on #AdlandPro and into my personal life.

Love you,

Branka

+3
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/9/2013 12:03:31 PM
Da, ovdje je jedan popodnevni pozdrav iz Beograda za tebe :).
+3
4/9/2013 12:58:15 PM
Sloboda je veoma širok pojam.
Svaki čovek može da se oseća slobodnim ili zatočenim. Sve zavisi od stava u životu.
Ako ja želim mnogo od života, mogu reći da nisam slobodna. Biću rob samoj sebi, jer ću morati ostvariti uslove za ispunjenje svojih želja. Živimo u materijalnom svetu. Ako želim da postanem sasvim slobodna, tada ću izabrati veoma skroman život, da ne zavisim isključivo od materijalnog, već od duhovnog u osnovi.
Lično se osećam slobodna, dovoljno nezavisna, samosvesna ali i odgovorna. Ali to je samo moj stav o mom životu i mojoj slobodi.
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!