Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tell Your Freedom Story
4/8/2013 4:21:47 PM
I think the idea of "Freedom" is dear to every person that walks the earth. And most important: everyone has his own story about it. See mine at: http://geodimmm.hubpages.com/hub/My-Freedom-Story and share yours!

Yours,
Georgi

+3
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Tell Your Freedom Story
4/8/2013 4:42:36 PM
Quote:
I think the idea of "Freedom" is dear to every person that walks the earth. And most important: everyone has his own story about it. See mine at: http://geodimmm.hubpages.com/hub/My-Freedom-Story and share yours!

Yours,
Georgi

Great to see you Georgi and thanks for posting in my forum. Now I'd share the link to the topic that you just started.

~click on pics~

I have to settle some urgent stuff and in a few hours will be back.
I am jolly and thankfull to you!

Branka
+4
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2013 6:06:58 PM
Thank you Georgi for sharing your beautiful and poetic story of
Freedom!

Soar like an Eagle

The soaring eagle is one of the first things that comes to my mind when we talk of Freedom. It is one of my favorite graphics. I am not sure of the original source for this one (please tell me if you know) but it can be found simply by putting Freedom in a Google search.

My belief is that Freedom is a God given right. It can be taken away from us by many means. If we abuse the freedom and do harm to others it may be taken away for good reason by some governing body(city police, county jail, prisoner of war). Then again that can be unjustly imposed by one people against another people and has occurred many times in history.

I have often thought of our personal freedom. We are blessed with the freedom of choice. Good or bad, the choice is ours. Sit on the couch and watch TV hour after hour or get out and do something. Sit behind the computer screen and type away day after day. Go to this or that traffic exchange and click for credits. Send out a message on countless safe-list touting the greatest opportunity since sliced bread. The choice is ours.

We are Captains of our own Ship!

We are Captains of our own Ship

Freedom!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2013 6:21:45 PM

Georgi,

How delighted I am to meet with you here.

Your challenge to us here is huge.

What freedom is to different people is the start of an endless list.

I consider myself lucky in that I was born free without realising it.

Every society has to develop rules because there is a need to nurture what is right. The nature of that right is again different according to our place in history and our position geographically.

The very fact that I never needed to ask about freedom says something. Ok, so I have had to obey government dictates from time to time but the right to vote for what I feel is right is priceless.

Freedom to me is my right to question and expect a reply. I may not want the answer that I get but to be respected for asking is special.

Roger

+2
4/8/2013 6:27:22 PM
Wise words, Roger!
It is a great pleasure to meet you in here as well!
Thank you for sharing!

Georgi

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!