Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Affiliate Brainstorming
5/3/2013 9:07:37 PM
Hi Dave! (if we aren't careful this could get confusing!)

OK *I* have a conundrum for you. As one that has been around ALP for a long time I have more than a few "custom pages" that link back to ALP. But none of those lead to the community pages (aka "here") and they also have nothing to do with the "Branded" pressmania sites.
SO, since I want to get the most "bang" for my buck. HOW should I (or any affiliate so afflicted) proceed?

• keep the custom pages as is, do nothing with them? If you want an example I'll include one but for now I'm leaving it out.
  • Incorporate a "community" ad on the old pages?
  • start over with the "branded" stuff? Linked, IFramed, masked, whatever.
  • Or is there a new custom page that incorporates "all of the above"? If not, Does Bogdan WANT one?

Any suggestions would be most well received.

The other Dave. ;)

David Weed President,
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2013 1:49:00 AM
Quote:

OK *I* have a conundrum for you. As one that has been around ALP for a long time I have more than a few "custom pages" that link back to ALP. But none of those lead to the community pages (aka "here") and they also have nothing to do with the "Branded" pressmania sites.
SO, since I want to get the most "bang" for my buck. HOW should I (or any affiliate so afflicted) proceed?

• keep the custom pages as is, do nothing with them? If you want an example I'll include one but for now I'm leaving it out.
  • Or is there a new custom page that incorporates "all of the above"? If not, Does Bogdan WANT one?

The other Dave. ;)

Hi Dave,

We are working on a new custom page. There always have been several options.

There is the page that can simply be copied and pasted as a standalone page, and then there is the one like I use that is incorporated into your own page, and can be customized virtually endlessly. That one can also be set up to link to anything on Adlandpro or anywhere else.

We are also working on landing pages for people arriving here for the first time.

Eventually, you will see the old colors disappear and the whole site will flow better. The programmer is drinking lots of coffee! lol

There is much more going into the changes than just color, of course. The Adlandpro custom page has some fairly major changes coming.

That said, we are open to ideas. Some of the things that are coming are a scrolling marquee at the top, a new link panel on the right, more attractive headings, possibly including thumbs, rather than just text.

I am going to send you a note, too.

Thanks for the input.

Dave

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2013 10:20:51 PM
Quote:

The other Dave. ;)

Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback.

I want to just bring up four things in addition to what Dave Cottrell said.

1. Here is link to resources which have promotion for community.

http://www.adlandpro.com/affiliate/CommunityAffiliate.aspx

2. In addition any post you share from our forums or the wall, your affiliate id is embaded in the share and whoever comes and or joins, will be your referral.

3. There is share icon at the top of each entity of this community, which looks like this.
. When you click on it, you will get the 6 types of links to link to this page with your affiliate in it.

4. Each entity has icon like that one to the left. When you click on it, you can email your friends by entering their email address and name and your affiliate will be also included.

Anyone signing up from those links will be your referral. Let me know if you have any other questions and suggestions.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/9/2013 6:32:23 PM
You do know that things are getting more advanced?

Have you seen this one?

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2013 11:16:48 PM
Yes, thanks. I saw it on the wall. It is very nice.

Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!