Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Affiliate Brainstorming
2/6/2013 10:44:23 PM
We created the Affiliate Support Forum mainly to help Adlandpro affiliates with the nuts and bolts of the Affiliate program, but so many good ideas are coming through on the first thread that I wanted to offer a separate thread just for brainstorming.

With any kind of brainstorming, not all ideas get implemented, but all ideas are important.

It has been my experience that one idea leads to another, and then to another, and so on. The first idea may not go into effect, but that idea may be the one that directly causes the idea that eventually is used.

We have already seen ideas for the type of links needed, where they should be placed, promotional graphics, including banner and splash page ideas, what to do with the stores and how to market them, advertising materials, such as text ads, email/newsletter messages, subject lines, and more.

Let's keep it going and let's try the ideas we have ourselves wherever possible in our own advertising. I have a number of ads running at the moment in various campaigns to see first of all what their CTR is (most are pretty good) and then the all important conversions.

Take care. Isn't this exciting?

Dave
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Affiliate Brainstorming
2/6/2013 11:26:01 PM
Hi Dave!

How many affiliates can see this forum?
I apologize if my question is rather stupid (I am, to say, a "side effect" of reading all what people, whose opinion I appreciate, post around - not marketer nor affiliate).
Somehow I feel that important links between all members who might be interested, and valuable forums, do not exist yet.
May be I am wrong.

Dave, thanks for all what you do. It is priceless.
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2013 1:59:10 AM
Quote:
Hi Dave!

How many affiliates can see this forum?
I apologize if my question is rather stupid (I am, to say, a "side effect" of reading all what people, whose opinion I appreciate, post around - not marketer nor affiliate).
Somehow I feel that important links between all members who might be interested, and valuable forums, do not exist yet.
May be I am wrong.

Dave, thanks for all what you do. It is priceless.

Thank you, Branka. I always very much enjoy your insight.

One of my very favourite quotes is: "There is no stupid question, except the one that does not get asked." ( Nema glupo pitanje, osim one koja se ne bi pitao. )

We want all the affiliates to know about this forum and will be putting up some links that are easy to find. It can also be mentioned on our wall and in chats with one another.

Dave
+1
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2013 11:41:42 PM
Just testing on moving this forums.
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/20/2013 5:47:55 AM
So far, so good.
+0

facebook