Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: It is time to congratulate winner POTY 2012 Dennis Clairmont
1/15/2013 5:08:05 AM
Quote:
WOOOOW, what a start on the year Bro :)

Congratulation on your rewards as PERSON OF THE WEEK & PERSON OF THE YEAR 2012.

AMAZING and SOOO DESERVED!!!!

Thanks You for being who you are and for all you do for AP!

Best wishes for a awesome year to you Bro Dennis

Your Vikingbrother
Arild

Hi Arild

Watching is learning I've watch The Viking at work and i must say Thank you for what i have learned from Members like you.I can to Adlandpro Green and so unknowing like so many that have came and went.The thing is show up to work every day this is how i see it.So many loose so much by not crossing that Bridge.Let's get to work make our Adlandpro Community what we vision it can be.Everything will change in 13 we can revamp and modernize ADP.We will need Professional Marketers Feedback this is where your support and feedback will be an asset.

Old Viking Salute

Dennis

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/15/2013 5:53:20 AM

Congratulations, Dennis!!
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/15/2013 7:26:48 AM
Quote:

Congratulations, Dennis!!

Hi Helen

My New Adlandpro Friend Thank You 100 Friends Brought us together and i look forward to a long Active Friendship with you.

Best Wishes
Dennis

+0
1/15/2013 7:37:59 AM
Thanks Dennis for those words. As You know I have been in this industry longer than most people (active) and thereby has a lot of knowlege how to help people manage and succeed, but also recommending what not to do, beware of or attend to (join) as the Scambuster.

I will be honored to help people reach their dream and earn more money, succeed and help the AdlandPro to be a safer place for the members - where scammers and frauds not will harm our members!

We learn EVERY day of our life - that IS good!

CONGRATS AGAIN MY FRIEND ;)

Br
Your VikingBrother
Arild

Quote:
Quote:
WOOOOW, what a start on the year Bro :)

Congratulation on your rewards as PERSON OF THE WEEK & PERSON OF THE YEAR 2012.

AMAZING and SOOO DESERVED!!!!

Thanks You for being who you are and for all you do for AP!

Best wishes for a awesome year to you Bro Dennis

Your Vikingbrother
Arild

Hi Arild

Watching is learning I've watch The Viking at work and i must say Thank you for what i have learned from Members like you.I can to Adlandpro Green and so unknowing like so many that have came and went.The thing is show up to work every day this is how i see it.So many loose so much by not crossing that Bridge.Let's get to work make our Adlandpro Community what we vision it can be.Everything will change in 13 we can revamp and modernize ADP.We will need Professional Marketers Feedback this is where your support and feedback will be an asset.

Old Viking Salute

Dennis

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2013 7:52:24 AM
hi dennis.

congratulations on being adland POTY
PERSON OF THE YEAR 2013

PAT

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!