Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It is time to nominate your favorite of this year's POTW Award Winners for POTY
12/27/2012 8:33:06 PM
I hope I am not late to nominate Myrna Ferguson!

Thanks,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It is time to nominate your favorite of this year's POTW Award Winners for POTY
12/28/2012 12:09:07 AM
i am glad to see so many people nominating and second nomination for myrna.

pat

happy new year everyone

Quote:

I second nominate Myrna Ferguson

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2012 12:48:06 AM
Nominations are now closed. Thank you all for your nominations and seconds. The POTY Poll will be Put up Jan.1ST. and run through the 8th. The New 2013 POTW Poll will begin Thursday January 10th, 2013. Be sure to get your Nominations in for the 2013 POTW Awards Here http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2388221/POTW-Eligible-Member-Suggestions/42.aspx

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/28/2012 2:02:38 PM
Thanks Everyone these are Great People I've been So Busy with The 100 Friends List I'm Glad i got here in time to Nominate the Person i think deserves POTY that went over and Above the call of Duty.

You all know this Guy Jim Allen III

Jim took over Barry when Barry got Sick and is still doing a Bang up Job With the POTW.
If I can Nominate someone that has not only been Active but Hyper Active and Time Card Punched In.
So I Nominare Jim Allen III For POTY

Thank You
Dennis

+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/28/2012 2:37:44 PM
Quote:
HI POWT!
Happy Holidays to everyone!

I would like to nominate Dennis Clairmont! I am not much active here but in other communities where I am active I saw him doing a nice and positive work by promoting Adlandpro.

Good Luck to all candidates!
Georgios

Thank You Georgios
Sorry i'm late Christmas and My Mother Passing Away on the 21st has kept me offline.
Yes i have been all over posting Mainly the 100 Friends I thank you for nominating me for POTY.Many Merry Christmas Happy New Years to come for You and Yours

Dennis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!