Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: 100 Friends
3/30/2013 7:24:32 PM
Hi Mark, Sure hope it isn't!!! This forum is a great way to build your friends list and add contacts for any program/business you have.

Take care,
Jo
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2013 7:28:40 PM
If I might add to that thought Jo? This is a fantastic way to build new relationships and share great information about health, cats ( um today is #caturday lol) art, families and just about anything topic you can think of. While people tend to think about business...thinking beyond that boarder and seeing the potential of sharing..well it boggles the mind?
Happy Easter everyone

Quote:
Hi Mark, Sure hope it isn't!!! This forum is a great way to build your friends list and add contacts for any program/business you have.

Take care,
Jo
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2013 7:43:23 PM
I joined, but now I see sometimes in pop-up Online friends button in the right corner people, some of them, when I click on, I see:
"This user's profile details are not available to the public."

Question: If they are in my friend-list, why I have no possibility to know, who are they?

Lydia

+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2013 7:46:40 PM
If I am correct in my thinking, I believe that people have been setting their privacy settings in a certain way as a result you will see what they allow you to see? would love to know if I am right or wrong ...
Diane

Quote:
I joined, but now I see sometimes in pop-up Online friends button in the right corner people, some of them, when I click on, I see:

Question: If they are in my friend-list, why I have no possibility to know, who are they?

Lydia

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2013 8:05:17 PM
Quote:
If I am correct in my thinking, I believe that people have been setting their privacy settings in a certain way as a result you will see what they allow you to see? would love to know if I am right or wrong ...
Diane

Quote:

Lydia

Hello Lydia and Diane,

There is an option to hide profile entirely from the view on community. If person first decided to be friends with others and then change the settings, this might result in such situation. There is no specific solution to this situation right now.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!