Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Here's What YOU can do for Adlandpro and Yourself!
12/18/2012 3:02:13 PM
Dave, already done, this is good stuff, thanks for sharing and promoting ALP. Steve

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2012 9:18:42 PM
OK, I went to WOT and downloaded the app. Now every time I want to come to ALP, I get a warning. I have rated ALP at the very highest. Every member here needs to do the same.
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2012 9:21:13 PM
After I downloaded the WOT app, I have a symbol that looks like a bomb in the upper right hand corner of my subject bar. And it does interfere with connecting to ALP...
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2012 9:57:37 PM
Quote:
After I downloaded the WOT app, I have a symbol that looks like a bomb in the upper right hand corner of my subject bar. And it does interfere with connecting to ALP...

Hi Jo,

Thank you for rating us. It is appreciated.

You don't need that app on your computer and you should uninstall it.

After reading about WOT I found out that this is opinion based site, not a really serious business tool. It has been dumped by Facebook and Google as their partners due to serious flaws in their system.

Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2012 11:00:58 PM
Thank you for the birthday wishes, Stephen.

Yes, I agree, Bogdan. It is an opinion based app that appears to be at war with other opinion based apps.

Adlandpro.com CONSISTENTLY ranks very highly with REAL, scientific trust sites, like the ones whose seals are at the bottom of every page of Adlandpro, plus sites like K9, a highly respected child safety advocate and internet safety site, dedicated to protecting folks from all forms of illegal or questionable internet activity.

The best bet for anyone doing due diligence, as I have said in the past, (and admit I have to listen to myself, first, sometimes!), is to only deal in solid, provable facts when checking anything.

Whenever someone offers you a new business opportunity to look at, OR warns you about anything from a new virus to a scam company or website, ASK FOR SOLID EVIDENCE AND/OR LINKS TO WEBSITES THAT HAVE SOLID EVIDENCE.

Never rely on opinions. They MAY serve to get started digging, but can never be relied on as the final word.

God bless,

Dave

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!