Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Here's What YOU can do for Adlandpro and Yourself!
12/5/2012 11:29:03 PM
Hi Roger.

I downloaded this several days ago, and have no bar or anything like that. The only time I even know I have it is when I come to a site that people have rated.

One thing everybody should realize is that when I site has been rated, good or bad, it means it is being seen by a lot of people, a good thing from a traffic viewpoint, when you are an advertiser.

Enjoy, and remember, any time you download anything from the internet, if you download it from a safe site, it is simple to remove, should you no longer want it.

Dave
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2012 11:55:56 PM

Thanks Dave,

I'll go try.

Roger

+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2012 12:07:45 AM
Quote:

Hi Dave,.

If we download this will there be anything put onto our homepage. I did this with another site and ended up with a bar that I can't remove?

Roger

Hi Roger, I downloaded WOT and do not see anything on my home page or anyplace else that I am unless I click on a link that goes to a URL that has been rated poorly. I did receive a warning when logging in to Adlandpro. Next time I see that warning I will copy a screencast of it and post it here(I might not see it again...I logged out and back in and it did not show).

I noticed that several people have posted positive comments in WOT and would like to see a lot more. Here is the one I posted:

Ken's post on WOT

Now about that bar that you said that you can't get rid of. If it is in FireFox you can click on View which opens a drop down menu, click on Toolbars opening another drop down which you can check and un-check the bars you want showing while you are online. Not sure about Internet Explorer as I try not to use that. I am on Google Chrome right now because my editor is missing in FF and I do not know how to get it back.

Hope that helps.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2012 10:08:06 PM
Firefox is easy to get back. My favourite place to get most of my software, including browsers, is from filehippo.com .

Right now, I am using Rockmelt. It uses the same platform as Chrome, but I find it a LOT more useful, even though not all add-ons will work with it.

The WOT add-on works fine.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2012 11:16:08 PM
Thanks Dave, appreciate your thoughts.

Take care,
Jo
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!