Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Surrealist Phenomenon - SALVADOR DALI
8/8/2013 3:38:46 AM

A huge thank you friends, and will hopefully see you back again soon with another interesting topic. Otherwise I have enjoyed so much along this thread... this has certainly been a grand finale.

I have loved all of your posts but most especially your comments now (well, a couple of days ago). It seems something special was needed and that something was Bogdan's slide. Special thanks to you, Bogdan.

Diane, Myrna and Roger: your closing posts have been so special to me. My special thanks to each of you.

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2014 4:35:18 PM
Dear friends,

Sure as I was that this thread was closed for good, recently the below video was sent to me by one of the finest Dali fans that I have ever met, Mr Dwight Bryce, an Adlandpro member. Not that we have ever been real-life friends, but we began to message each other in regards to Dali's Christ of St John of the Cross, a work that from the start has always inspired him - a passion I myself have always shared (see my post here).

But enough of this... here is the video. I am sure you will enjoy it.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2014 7:36:08 PM
Hi Miguel,

I wondered why you ever closed this one on Dali. I like him better then any other artist you have ever mentioned.
The video was very enjoyable.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!