Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Surrealist Phenomenon - SALVADOR DALI
7/6/2013 8:12:56 PM

Excellent.

There are a few paintings there that I have never seen before.

Roger

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2013 9:57:09 PM
Hi Miguel,

The video that BB found is great. Thanks Branka. I like Dali, because every turn there is something different, funny, or something to make you wonder, "what is that!"
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2013 1:07:45 AM

Dear friends Roger and Myrna, I am so glad that you liked the video. Yes, Roger: a few paintings, notably the very first to appear in the video, and a few more, have not been shown in this thread. But then, Salvador Dali produced over two thousand works and I have never seen any that was not somehow important. On the other hand, I confess to having abstained from posting some that seemed to me, in a way, shocking, but I was confiding that they might appear in a video where they might be appreciated, so to speak, in passing. Well in the long run they have, in effect, appeared (and swiftly disappeared, such is the way with videos). Which has given you, Myrna, a chance to wonder, "what is that!" (lol)

I hardly have words to thank you, dear friends, for showing up and posting all along.

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/7/2013 11:08:48 AM
Quote:
Dear friends, there is a happy postdata to this topic's material. It came in the form of this wonderful video posted on the Adland wall by Branka. Here it is.

Thanks Branka!

You are welcome Miguel and Myrna.
And just to share here that our friend Nerma tweeted posts from this forum today, and she has brought here almost 1000 visits.
It was 9,533 when she started, and now is around 10,500!!!
Thanks Nerma!
+2
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/7/2013 11:22:47 AM
First of all, thanks to Luis wonderful forum. I enjoyed it! I look forward to new posts!
+3

facebook
Like us on Facebook!